Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
just got my rear strut mounts..cool dude and good item..thankz man!

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
I haven't gotten my fenders and bumper cover yet, but I have a feeling I will be satisfied. Best communication I've ever gotten from a seller, and he really went out of his way for me. I PayPal'ed him some more money than I was going to because after all he's done I think he deserved it.

Will update once I receive everything (it has been shipped).

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
As I thought, this guy is awesome -- I can't imagine how much effort went into packaging the stuff so it wouldn't get destroyed on the way, but it worked great and everything arrived perfect. Everything was as advertised (in fact, I thought some of the small issues that he showed me would be an bigger deal than they really were).

This is one very satisfied buyer. :rambo:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Bought the factory P11 rims that I had for a christmas present.
Fast payment, helped point me in the right direction for shipping and stayed in contact. Buyers should get feedback just as well as sellers so that you know when someone is buying your stuff they're the real deal, he is! :thumbsup:

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
he came out to the meet (one of the only ones) brought with him some p10 WINDOWS for me. good seller =)
i didnt realize how big the windows were, they look so small on the car :p

·
Registered
91 Posts
i havent seen the windows (and i'm sure they're fine) but communtication and every thing was great. he was very patient with me, even when i took a vacation and hadn't paid him yet. :nervous:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Excellent communication. Definitely went out of his way to ship the parts i needed. Fast shipping and knows how to package items. Highly recommended for business. Thanks for everything, Loren!

Sean

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just purchased an auto shoulder belt. Easy to deal with, fast replys, and must have kicked the mail carrier in the but because it made it from Oregan To Philly in 2 days! Would gladly do business again if the need arises.

·
Registered
273 Posts
ep sentra sold me a turn signal and a switch!
Positive feedback!

·
Custom title !!!!!yay
2,458 Posts
great seller, excellent packaging. +++++ im keeping the box and popcorn for when i have to ship something.

·
Registered
777 Posts
adding on to this.. got my package yesterday.. awsomeness. great seller with fast shipping and excellent packaging.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bought a pair of P11 rear mounts. He was willing to make them when no one else would. Great product, fast shipping, even the packaging was great and smelled nice to boot. Recommend!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts