Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
That's pretty neat. I wonder if that kit needs modifying for the Corolla. Could it be it was made for the Corolla, but Erebuni was too lazy to make one for the G20?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol that whole picture is just funny to me makes me smile cuz ididnt buy the erebuni kit i would hate to be at a light and a corolla pulls up to me with the same kit lol thats funny but i think corolla had the kit first then erebuni made it for the primera

another note the reason people say the erbuni kit doesnt just fit right without some modifying is because the primera body is just a bit different from the g20 and not to mention the re bars are smaller on the front and some tiny etc..'s

casual

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
atomic-G said:
That's pretty neat. I wonder if that kit needs modifying for the Corolla. Could it be it was made for the Corolla, but Erebuni was too lazy to make one for the G20?
damnit I bet thats why the erebuni kit does not fit on the G20. It has to be the reason, those lazy bastards!

·
Registered
520 Posts
I wouldn't say all that. Its just like a Black Widow kit. It is the same design of body kit, just for a different application. I have no reason to believe that the kits are the same though. Just like there are stillen fronts for many applications. The stillen front for the Sentra is the same as the G20. I've even seen the same stillen front on a civic.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
see i've heard people say that the erebuni kit doenst fit good but none of them has stated what part exactly does not fit and my guess it most likely is the front bumper because the reinforcement for the primeras are a smaller bar then the bar we have behind our us g20's and my guess is that erebuni made the kit for a primera from the pictures displayed on their site
casual

i always though erebuni was weird but realized they just attempted to be like a veilside in the usa but it did not work out to good though they do have some good success stories but they are located in ny and its like to get something made from them a few years ago whn they first opened you had to send them your car for about a month or so for them to make he kit i dont know how they got to making the kit for the primera since they are located in the us but who knows

casual

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Forget the pics of the Kit----WASSUP with that pic of that chic Cas.....lol:lick:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as far the model try hitting up south bach man you havent seen anything till you go to south beach! but anyway she's a model chic i just met her at SB and she told me to check her out online i put her pic there cuz i just like seeing her face in about a few weeks we will be taking pics in tampa of ladies around here and stuff and pics with our cars and bikes so i'll make sure to post pics

casual
and by the way she happens to be the style or type of girl i like and would mess with

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
MP2050 said:
Forget the pics of the Kit----WASSUP with that pic of that chic Cas.....lol:lick:
MP, you took the words right out my mouth:lick: :lick:

casual said:
and by the way she happens to be the style or type of girl i like and would mess with
Good Lawd.....I just luuuuuuuuuv latinaz. There aren't any beaches here in San Antonio:*( so you can't really tell what you're getting till you get her home.:confused: :confused: but damn cas, that girl is just fine as hell. Does she have any sisters here in Texas? If not, I'll have to visit my parents in Naples REAL SOON.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Personally I wouldn't trust Erebuni. Most of the cars on their seem Photoshopped and usually the people on the phone aren't really too courteous or too knowledgeable(unless you're willing to spend right then and there):rolleyes: :-\

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to audio - yes thats basically what erebuni was all about but i cant knowck em for doing that cuz even overseas japan alot of the kits even for the g knock off diff parts off each other but just one part original to their company so its a common practice..

to mr ryte i think u could ask mp but i'm not sure i think its 75 going towards naples you take to go to miami so i think naples is like right before it and i suggest if you can go there i say go !!!!! i dont really know of a way you can not have fun except for maybe if you get too drunk with the wrong women hehe... gotta love them latinas though

i'm going to be like 96yrs old still staying up late watching the spanish channel cuz yu know thats when they show the fine ones late at night wearing almost noting and dancing away i went the last time i went to pembrook pines by mp's house when i met up with him i went to this small club/ pool place called iguana

OMG OMG it was some latin night and they had some radio station broadcasting in there put it like this at the end of the night people were buying beer for our own bootleg wet t-shirt contest inside anyway i need to sstop thinking about this messing me all up thinking about this if you come down to fl man or come up to ny we'll take you out man show u a good time.

back to g20 what were we talking about? ohh yeah erebuni kit all i can say for erebuni at least they are an affordable kit for the car thats hard to find for a g20

casual

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
casual said:
another note the reason people say the erbuni kit doesnt just fit right without some modifying is because the primera body is just a bit different from the g20...
Erebuni's kits just suck in General. I mean they never fit right on and you always have to work it a bit. But they are pretty inexpensive though.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Re: Erbuni kit

Audio Piper said:
If you ask me I think they just copied it from an original Nissan kit you could of gotten from the factory in Japan on Nissan Primera's.

check out the pics here
http://k-server.org/syuninracing/pripri/nissandop.html
Yes you are exactly correct. The erebuni kit for the p11 is a KNOCK-OFF (replica) of the "Altia Kit" available for the Primera's in Japan. The Altia kit was an add-on option when you bought your Primera.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts