Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Make your mind up, you put shifter bushing in the title and then ask about the rack mounting bushes. I saw them the other day, I think we need some clarification from Justin on those. I don't see any listed on the ES site, then again they don't list the G20 at all.

P10 or P11 Justin, or both ??

Looking on FAST, I see that P10 and P11 share the same bushes (54445-90J00 and 54444-90J00) even on the LHD and RHD, apart from the P11 SRi and GT which have different bushes (stiffer ??). The JDM bush part numbers are different though so maybe these only fit JDM/US :(

But I don't see them being shared with other Nissan models, not in Europe anyway :-\

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
Ahh.... Item Number: 99996-10103

I assume it's:
Sentra, 200SX
1995-99 Steering Rack Bushing Set (power steering only) 7.10103

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
Justin, Kyle and I have confirmed the Sentra ones DO work for the P10's, as for the p11 I'm not sure. I'd be safe to assume if the rack's between the p10 and p11 are the same, or the stock infiniti rack bushing part numbers are the same for the p10 and p11 then yes, you can use the the ES on a p11.

I have them on my new rack for my p10 right now, you have to take the rack off to replace them but their nice :p.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
markbuts3 said:
Make your mind up, you put shifter bushing in the title and then ask about the rack mounting bushes. :-\
Umm yeah my bad.

Seemed to work though.

Gmac

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
cavern said:
Justin, Kyle and I have confirmed the Sentra ones DO work for the P10's, as for the p11 I'm not sure. I'd be safe to assume if the rack's between the p10 and p11 are the same, or the stock infiniti rack bushing part numbers are the same for the p10 and p11 then yes, you can use the the ES on a p11.

I have them on my new rack for my p10 right now, you have to take the rack off to replace them but their nice :p.
markbuts3 said:
Make your mind up, you put shifter bushing in the title and then ask about the rack mounting bushes. I saw them the other day, I think we need some clarification from Justin on those. I don't see any listed on the ES site, then again they don't list the G20 at all.

P10 or P11 Justin, or both ??

Looking on FAST, I see that P10 and P11 share the same bushes (54445-90J00 and 54444-90J00) even on the LHD and RHD, apart from the P11 SRi and GT which have different bushes (stiffer ??). The JDM bush part numbers are different though so maybe these only fit JDM/US :(

But I don't see them being shared with other Nissan models, not in Europe anyway :-\
markbuts3 said:
Ahh.... Item Number: 99996-10103

I assume it's:
Sentra, 200SX
1995-99 Steering Rack Bushing Set (power steering only) 7.10103
So, if I sum up these few posts, then I get the following:

1. Mark says the Nissan FAST system lists the same steering bushings for both the P10 & P11.

2. Based on Marks interpretation of the everythingg20.com p/n, then the ES p/n is 7.10103.

3. Lastly, Cavern is saying the ES bushing 7.10103 that's spec'd for the 95-99 Sentra will work on P10's.

So, that means that the ES p/n 7.10103 should work on P11's. Think about it this way, it seems that are alot of little common parts on the 95-99 Sentra's that seem to work for P10's and/or P11's. For such a little amount of $$'s, I think I'll get the ES 7.10103 and try to see if they'll fit mt P11. I've got a Power Steering leak so while I'm under the car........

OH, lastly for anyone else reading this, per the ES site, this particular bushing kit is for Manaul Transmission cars only. And no, they do not list anything for Automatic Transmisson cars.

·
Administrator
5,857 Posts
I think its a bit stiffer, although you will feel vibrations more then with rubber ones. I don't have as much play when turning as I used to.

·
Registered
218 Posts
slimlou said:
Think about it this way, it seems that are alot of little common parts on the 95-99 Sentra's that seem to work for P10's and/or P11's.

It would be nice to have a list with all the common parts between the G and other Nissans. Not everyone has an Infiniti dealer nearby, and sometimes when buying aftermarket or used they don't list the G20 altough a Sentra or other Nissan part would fit.

Carl

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
to be honest with you I didn't notice it

but it drove like my p11, so that's a good thing. :)

Gmac

1 - 14 of 14 Posts