Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Genuine NISSAN set in good conditions, dual headlamps, so there is a big improvement in longs in comparison with USDM or JDM lamps

$275+PPFees shipped, recorded delivery

Thanks

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I doubt you have those tbh ... they are for a P10
He has the P11 version of these...fluted EUDM duals, but yes I get your point. :D

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also in duals p10>p11, h1 bulbs inside p11 duals are just crap in comparison with h4+h3 inside a p10 lamp

·
Registered
39 Posts
your pms are full for like 4 days, idk if you are avoiding me, but i just want to get this resolved.....

schwen said:
bootiesan said:
Ok i will send pics of the two tails that are damaged, I recall the tails being in excellent or mint condition, but they arent.
I recall is not may fault
I am just trying to be fair. the 2 or 3 sets of tails that you have sold have had the same exact photo, so are they really the ones in the photo?

http://s648.photobucket.com/user/bootiesan/library/tail lights

I also did ask you to pack them very carefully, so there was no dispute that they got damaged in shipping. take a look at the photos and let me know what you think. The one worn tail light is not from shipping, The other one may or may not have been damaged in transit.

Thanks
Anthony

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.