Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
G20max said:
...euro lights for p10...
What do you mean exactly? Headlight or taillights? From Europe or is "euro" your misinformed slang word for Toyota Altezza look-a-likes.

·
Registered
144 Posts
93InfG20 said:
I think he means the altezza taillights? And no they are not made for the p10...or any G20 for that matter
thank god for that. the day they make them, ill sell my g20

·
Registered
880 Posts
I hate those altezza like tail lights too.:evil: Although, clear corners for a P10 would look really nice. Just red and white. Too bad nobody makes any :( :bored:

·
Registered
98 Posts
euro-headlights?

You can get the dual headlight kit from needforspeed. It'll take some wiring (suvlights.com) and a bit o' custom mounting (body shop friend) but then you'll be set... except for the fact that they aren't exacly street legal in the states... the H4 H1 bulbs have a blue-ish tint and the states require "white to yellow". With all the projector lights out there now you should blend in with them but a cop with a burr up his ... may have some fun with you....

peas.

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Re: euro-headlights?

upshot said:
the H4 H1 bulbs have a blue-ish tint and the states require "white to yellow".
No they don't. You can buy rice bulbs with the bule tint on them but just a standard H4 or H1 halogen bulb has white light.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no they make them cause i remeber some guy from europe was selling them for like 300 $ and ive seen them for the p10 so i know they make them and there not altezza light i know whut those r there euro red and white lights period:evil:

·
Registered
859 Posts
if by euro taillights u mean the taillights on the european P10s or P11s, then yes we do have them here that are top half white (well clear smoked) and bottom half red....and I don't see why they shouldn't fit the G20s......wiring though may have to be moved around a bit i assume.....

if I remember correctly someone whose handle I forget, (in AF) in the US had fitted euro P11 taillights on his G20...

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Okay I finally understand the question.

You want the taillights off a European Nissan Primera. On a P10 they will be a direct replacement for the fixture, not sure on the wiring. Shouldn't be too difficult. Once you figure out how to get them. There are differnet taillights in Europe. Some have an extra red bulb in them to work as a rear fog light. If you have any experiance with an european car you will know what that is. In short, it is a way for the person behind to see you in bad weather. There used to be people in Europe on AF that would sell them to people in the US, depending on exchange rates, around 300 bucks or so.

On the P11 the lights are a little different in Europe. It involves more work to get all the right pieces but still easily doable if that is what you want.

·
Registered
69 Posts
actually, hey ragt20, can you get those taillights in england? like how much would they cost you think.. if you can get em, and what about the bulb holders, i heard they were differnt than what we have, it was Alec or something on AF, he posted about them originally (his avatar thing was a black horse), lemme know

thanks

ez
babir

revolt-minus

·
Registered
859 Posts
tekzilla04 said:
actually, hey ragt20, can you get those taillights in england? like how much would they cost you think.. if you can get em, and what about the bulb holders, i heard they were differnt than what we have, it was Alec or something on AF, he posted about them originally (his avatar thing was a black horse), lemme know

thanks

ez
babir

revolt-minus
p11 or p10-----prices for the lights alone last time I checked were
$305usd for P11 and $285usd for p10 + shipping, can get you a price for bulb holders etc if you are really interested.

·
Registered
69 Posts
actually im very interested however, im saving for a turbo right now, so turbo first, looks come last=) besides i had an accident friday so good for nothing chump sideswiped me and tried to drive off.. bad idea. i caught up with him and called the cops.. but its okay, i was able to buff it out witha cloth and some stuff.. no biggie, but yea eventually il be ready, so they arent hard to get ..correct? id be willing to settle with some old taillights, i dont have to have them brand new, ijust want to make sure they come with the bulb holders, hit me up privately and we'll continue this

thanks

ez
babir

revolt-minus

1 - 16 of 16 Posts