Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so i'm finally getting everything together and my friend over there should be able to get everything shipped out this month to me.. Below is a list of parts that I have coming that are 'available" meaning they are not going to be kept for me.

*** Includes current rough pricing****

P10 Parts
Front bumpers $300 (include supports)
Rear bumpers $300 (include supports)
Side skirts $350 (include supports and depending on final condition of backside clips)

--Code**Waiting on payment** eGT 3 hole front, sides, rear in KL0 1 set
--Kyle, Seymour **Rear sold, Kit sold ** (Front sides Pending) eGT 3 hole front, sides, (and i think rear) QN0 1 set
--Edgar (AZ)**SOLD** eGT 3 hole front, sides, (and i think rear) DJ2 (i think DJ2) 1 set
--Code**Waiting on payment** eGT rear bumper with support (KH3)

**Currently all P10 bumpers sold/accounted for unless more become available**

eGT PH2 Front grille (QN0) $80
eGT 3 spoke steering wheel $100

3 sets of eGT headlights (1 set is brand new) $240/180
--E-Kyle**1 new set SOLD** 2 sets of eGT clear tails (complete) $200/240

Colin & Code I have your Autech Brake ducts/wheel liners :) yes 2 sets now :)

P11Parts
P11 Front GT $250
P11 Rear $250

--Javi**Waiting on payment** P11 GT Front bumper, orange, 1 hole
--Curt **Pending/sold**P11 GT Front bumper, black,1 hole
--Edgar (AZ) **Waiting on payment** P11 GT Rear bumper, red,
-- **Available**P11 GT rear bumper, black
--Javi **Waiting on payment** P11 GT rear bumper, white
**P11 bumpers i dont think have supports, but I will try to get many more I might have one tho.***

--javi/edgar(AZ) **Waiting on payment**P11 GT trunk (With clear tail lights, and spoiler $400) red
**available**P11 GT spoiler, white, $150
**available**P11 GT spoiler, black (and red?) $150
--Javi **Waiting on payment** P11 GT Clear/red tails

**I will be trying to get several extra bumper supports for p10 and P11 front and rear. This way all the bumpers have supports and i will have extra's available to sell**

I may have a few more parts just not 100% sure yet so i'm not posting those up yet...

A few parts are "called for" already by a few people too...

***currently each bumper will have roughly a $80 shipping charge each, and that is the overseas shipping cost, and the skirts $50, and the lights $30/front, $40/tail, Trunk $80, spoilers $30....**** (this is calculated from the shipping cost and spread out over all the parts to cover the shipping.)

Charles

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
wow, you would do this after i bought a ve lol i may habe to wait but i would take that dj2 set in a heart beat

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
possibly interested in p11 GT rear bumper depending on total price and color
Looks like I will have 1 spare P11 GT rear. both front and 2 rear basically "accounted for" so that should not be a problem.

I believe the rear gt bumper was the same as the tev bumper. Bump for pics
Probably the same. The P10 JDM and Euro are the same from what i can tell.

Interested in full kit. Paypal ready
Its possible that all the P10 setups I currently have are "spoken for" but not sure. I know the KL0 setup is basically gone, and the other mix and match one i have is too. Just waiting for confirmation

wow, you would do this after i bought a ve lol i may habe to wait but i would take that dj2 set in a heart beat
DJ2, if it is in fact DJ2 will go to Dane, then I could sell you his current DJ2 setup

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
eGT are two hole i suppose then. I dont care about color.. cause i could get the body shop to paint it.

just got to save the moolah after the vvl upgrade

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Soo everyone wanting an pm'ing me about eGT bumpers and skirts. How many of you are willing to fork the cash over right now? Last time I imported bumpers everyone was all over them then no one had any money....

I can try to get more bumpers but it is not a gaurantee

1 - 20 of 52 Posts