Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
I've stated that I has money in hand ready to go to secured me a set of the egt.. and if they get to javis for wcm I can schedule shipment to me from there(per javi)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Snickers,

I will take the P11 Clear/Red Tails If they are still available, OR if you want we could even do a straight trade as i have the Clear & Amber Top/Red bottom Camino Tails

But I want the Clear/Red tails reguardless

and if you have an extra EUDM/JDM front tow hook i am interested in that as well

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
If no one claimed the steering wheel i may be interested in that... i cant find pics of it tho...

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I've stated that I has money in hand ready to go to secured me a set of the egt.. and if they get to javis for wcm I can schedule shipment to me from there(per javi)
Sorry, i meant to PM you the other day, Just did

Snickers,

I will take the P11 Clear/Red Tails If they are still available, OR if you want we could even do a straight trade as i have the Clear & Amber Top/Red bottom Camino Tails

But I want the Clear/Red tails reguardless

and if you have an extra EUDM/JDM front tow hook i am interested in that as well

No trade for P11 parts... i dont need them :) but the clear tails are going with the trunk only and they are spoken for (cough zshabish cough)

If no one claimed the steering wheel i may be interested in that... i cant find pics of it tho...
Its a 3 spoke primera wheel the good looking one. i'll try to get a pic of it.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Nice! I had dibs on a 3 hole. Is there a price difference without the bumper support? I'm at work right I can paypal later tonight pm me the info/invoice

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
PM me how much for egt whole kit Charles Thanks
Cost is posted in the first post

Still down for the P10 Euro Tails. I gots money.
Euro tails cost is up there too... priced based on condition. (i actually have 2 sets of clear tails in my garage right now i could sell....)

Nice! I had dibs on a 3 hole. Is there a price difference without the bumper support? I'm at work right I can paypal later tonight pm me the info/invoice
I dont really do dibs and i'm currently NOT selling just a P10 eGT 3 hole front singly by itself when 12 people want a complete kit....

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
if you end up getting the whole thing, i'd be interested in the supports. LMK thx

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
who wants me to put my Paypal up and the first people to PP me correct amount get parts?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Cost is posted in the first post

I dont really do dibs and i'm currently NOT selling just a P10 eGT 3 hole front singly by itself when 12 people want a complete kit....

Ouch. From your list it looks like a couple sets are a maybe incomplete without rears. If any incomplete sets that come in or plan to break one up ie; someone wants to just buy sideskirts, rear etc.. I'll definitely buy the front bumper with or without the support. And I have the money. As mentioned I already have a full JDM TE kit I just want to mix up the front. Like mentioned in your original thread I was attempting to have my friends family in the Netherlands even help me source one but he got into coaching some MMA guys and I couldn't distract him from that so I let it go. Keep me posted on this.

ps. are there even 12 serious P10 money pit loving tuners left in here? j/k

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
^me. i am dropping a ve in my car so that says something.. then i can really work on the cosmetics after that :D

21 - 40 of 52 Posts