Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice Kenwood headunit. It was like 250ish at bestbuy and rockford fosgate 6.5 in the back and pioneer 4x6's or what ever is up front. I want all my stuff to match and I was wondering what you guys think of kenwood speakers and subs. Price is no object I just want opnions. Please give me feedback on what you think about kenwood stuff. Different kenwood setups or even what you guys think are good setups from speakers to amps to subs. Thanks

·
Registered
411 Posts
well in my p10 i have 4x6in 2way kenwood speakers and they are horrible. if u are just looken for trebel then they are aight, but just a tad bit of bass and they distort badly. ironically i also have the fosgate 6.5 in the rear. great bass and trebel. i would recomend them. but if u plan on putten subs in, just put bass blockers on the 4x6 kenwood speakers.

i still hate the kenwoods and miny times i just wanted to pull over to the side of the road and rip them out. my solution was buyen a headunit w/ a sub preout and hooken up 2 12" audiobahns w/ a 2000watt amp and then killen all the bass notes on the interior speakers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts