Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've made it easier to find motor mounts on the site. I made a direct link to each mount and they all have model year/tranny options listed on them as well.

Also, I added a radio harness repair kit. This isn't a "G20 part" per se, but it's from another vehicle and works perfectly on the G20 and a few other models.
I had to do this when the IDIOT installer cut up the factory harness to install an aftermarket radio because I guess the proper adapters weren't cool enough or something :p That's how I found these parts. I got another call for them today and remembered about it and figured I'd throw them up on the site in case anyone else needed them.

http://www.infinitipartsusa.com/g20maintenance.html

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
LOL! "This kit is what you'll need to repair a crappy install, where the installers cut the factory harness to work with an aftermarket radio, instead of using the proper harness adapters."

That's awesome bro.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Sweet...since December is almost up...any New Years deals coming up?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm sure a few of you have spoken to me on the phone over the last few months and I've mentioned that we have a lot of new stuff coming around the 1st of the year... well it's a little late, but better late than never right? =)

Right now I have applications pending with a few different companies and once everything goes through I'll carry the following lines:

Ksport (they're basically right down the street which is nice)
Fidanza
Cusco
Carbing
Takata
Defi
Espelir
Project Mu
Bride

And probably a few more, but those are the more popular ones that I can think of off the top of my head right now...

I'll probably be setting up a few group buys on the more popular items over the next few weeks too, so if there's a lot of interest in any of this stuff let me know. I may even throw in a few GB options for existing products too, if there's enough interest.

Also, Any other stuff you guys would like to see us carry? Anything I'm missing?

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Ooooo Ksports and Bride seats...sweeeet =P

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
trbobrk said:
JDM OEM body parts.
Forgot to add that... I've been working on that too.
Well, not specifically body parts, but just JDM and European Nissan parts in general...

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mh64 said:
You know, I forgot about that... I sent them the application info right after I got back from SEMA... I'll give them a call today and check on it. =)

slimlou said:
Hmmm how about an 'Used JDM' car section.........I'll take an R34..........LOL
No problem.... just right after I get my T4 Primera (and a few others) :naughty:

·
Registered
20,855 Posts
JustinP10 said:
Forgot to add that... I've been working on that too.
Well, not specifically body parts, but just JDM and European Nissan parts in general...
If we pick it up can we waive the $150 a piece shipping fee?

Get me a cost for te-v bumpers.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Justin

You have a PM

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
trbobrk said:
If we pick it up can we waive the $150 a piece shipping fee?

Get me a cost for te-v bumpers.

It wouldn't be the full $150 for those, for you guys I'd do exact shipping (probably $60-100ish? depending on location and other stuff in the order, etc...) and yeah, I can probably work something out if you'd rather pick it up as well.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts