Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you US guys measure exhaust diameter?

OD or ID?

Need to know which it is because don't want to order the wrong Magnaflow parts.

Basically want to have a cat-back built with Magnaflow mufflers/pipes the same ID as the ssac 2.5".

Does that mean I should order the Magnaflow parts in 2.5" also?

·
Registered
30 Posts
stoney78 said:
How do you US guys measure exhaust diameter?

OD or ID?

Need to know which it is because don't want to order the wrong Magnaflow parts.

Basically want to have a cat-back built with Magnaflow mufflers/pipes the same ID as the ssac 2.5".

Does that mean I should order the Magnaflow parts in 2.5" also?
Yes good question.....and it would also help a lot to translate these inches to mm. Handy for those EU types like us two :shifty:

·
Premium Member
11,585 Posts
TE's02p11G said:
if you look in the sales, someone has a picture of it being measured for a SSAC 2.5 header...

http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=57570

There you go. Take a look!
Lol, look at my post. I put the url to the thread in the img tags instead of the pic url that I was referring to from the same thread..

:shifty:

·
Registered
599 Posts
markbuts3 said:
It wasn't, I said "looking at this pic" then used the thread url in the IMG tags (so it didn't show up obviously). I just edited it as it looks kinda strange speaking about a pic that isn't there :-\

See you're like Flash... super fast! LoL. I didn't know how to image the thing, but I thought I would just chime in on a fellow member. I posted it thinking you may have forgotten. hehe

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Almost certain that OD is indicated every time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.