Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Since I’m new to the car and you have great knowledge about the car. I was wondering if I can get a hand picking up and exhaust for my car.
First of, my car is right now stock at this point. But by next week I will have an Air Intake install. Just waiting till I get it deliver to my house. I’m also getting a set of wheels but I will install those this summer or as soon as the snow ends here. Konig next 18” so I’m starting to make my car look good :) and just had it since September.
Back to the exhaust, I want something that will give me a nice great racing sound. I have a stick shift so it will help on that. Friend of mine told me to go for Apexi. Any specific model from them to buy or you guys know of another one that will give me an even better sound???

Thanks for all your help guys…

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
well there isn't a bolt on exhaust available for your car. best bet is to find a exhaust shop that does custom mandrel bent exhaust and find the muffler you want. someone said its good to run a resonator as well.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Odie(GtwoZero) custom fit an Apexi world sport(got it from a friend used, really cheap too) on his P11 and it sounds awesome. It would be easier(and cheaper) to just buy the muffler and resonsator from them and get a custom shop to make the pipes. It is rumbly and not ricey even at full throttle, although it is a DET so that will the sound too.

CJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts