Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Johnny Blaze said:
What type of Exhaust, pipe, or muffler should I get to make my p10 look good?
That's an odd question!:confused:

To make your P10 look good? That's a first!

Well, if it's just looks you want :confused: go to your local auto parts store and pick up a 3" stainless exhaust tip and have your local muffler shop weld it on.

There. Your done! :cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
uuuhhh ya dude,
If it's just looks you want, just screw on or weld on a tip. If you wanna get fancier than that, then I suggest you buy a chrome after market muffler, in my opinion I think the dual exhaust look the best.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Cat back system might be a better choice.

This is only my opinion. Pepole choosing to weld an import style muffler that I have seen had a lot problem with especially cops. If I were you, I would get a cat back system which is already designed and developed by a manufactuer such as Blitz (WWW.ipnmotorsports.com) or JIC ( It would be more expensive).

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
hmmmmmm

Something about the Chicagoland suberbs that makes cops want to give motorists a difficult time....

If you live in the burbs of Chicago.. forget about any of the following:

-- tinted windows (ESPECIALLY IN EVANSTON)
-- blue lights ANYWHERE (ESPECIALLY IN SKOKIE)
-- Aftermarket HID that are too bright (ESPECIALLY IN LINCOLNSHIRE)
-- Aftermarket mufflers that are too loud (Especially Des Plaines??)

...and I'm sure I forgot a few...

LOL

·
Registered
65 Posts
For Chris

I didn't know that you were from Illinois. Where do you live? What kind of works or mods have you done on your G20? It is very happy to see some G20 mania in chicago land. Happy motoring, chris!

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Wow, since I moved to Miami anything goes.

I saw a Honda with a Baby seat in it that had a TYPE R sticker on the Baby Seat with Green Fast and the Furious Lights on the bottom with a BABY on BOARD sign in the Window.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts