Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Johnny Blaze said:
What type of Exhaust, pipe, or muffler should I get to make my p10 look good?
That's an odd question!:confused:

To make your P10 look good? That's a first!

Well, if it's just looks you want :confused: go to your local auto parts store and pick up a 3" stainless exhaust tip and have your local muffler shop weld it on.

There. Your done! :cool:

·
Registered
49 Posts
uuuhhh ya dude,
If it's just looks you want, just screw on or weld on a tip. If you wanna get fancier than that, then I suggest you buy a chrome after market muffler, in my opinion I think the dual exhaust look the best.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Cat back system might be a better choice.

This is only my opinion. Pepole choosing to weld an import style muffler that I have seen had a lot problem with especially cops. If I were you, I would get a cat back system which is already designed and developed by a manufactuer such as Blitz (WWW.ipnmotorsports.com) or JIC ( It would be more expensive).

·
Registered
13,209 Posts
hmmmmmm

Something about the Chicagoland suberbs that makes cops want to give motorists a difficult time....

If you live in the burbs of Chicago.. forget about any of the following:

-- tinted windows (ESPECIALLY IN EVANSTON)
-- blue lights ANYWHERE (ESPECIALLY IN SKOKIE)
-- Aftermarket HID that are too bright (ESPECIALLY IN LINCOLNSHIRE)
-- Aftermarket mufflers that are too loud (Especially Des Plaines??)

...and I'm sure I forgot a few...

LOL

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Wow, since I moved to Miami anything goes.

I saw a Honda with a Baby seat in it that had a TYPE R sticker on the Baby Seat with Green Fast and the Furious Lights on the bottom with a BABY on BOARD sign in the Window.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.