Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I have a 1995 g20,my car is has a u13 sr20det. I need a whole new exhaust system. Currently my car has from what the previous owner told me, 2.25 inch exhaust no cat,and i have a jan speed muffler that sticks out a little to much and one of the hangers broke so its only hanging on by one and the rear. I looked at the middle and it don't have any other hangers. Its resting on a, its looks like a U clamp,its a U shape clamp thats bolted to the chassis and the pipe is resting. Ok I would also like to know that before the cat, its called the downpipe rite. If so I need to find a cat that has a direct bolt on, And I want to run 2.5 inch piping to a magnaflow muffler. I need to get the cat to make the car legal on the street, I live in the Nyc area. So anybody know any good mechanic shop that could do this would be great or could help me put it on. Im getting 2.5 inch piping so the muffler has a inlet of 2.25 inch, So it would work rite?
Long story short I need a exhaust system from the downpipe back,with a cat that has a bung for the 02 sensor.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
shea stadium has a couple of good shps next to them

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Black Shadow said:
Whats your name, and how much will it all cost?

I want to put this muffler on.

the names ted,that muffler is 2.25 inlet..they make a similar dual tip muffler that stainless also...shoot me a pm when ur ready :lol:

·
Registered
494 Posts
I know a muffler shop who does 3 inch crush bent piping for a decent price from the turbo back, d/p and catback. I think he charges like $250-$300 for it not including the muffler tho. He is in brooklyn and Ive known him for a bit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts