Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a P10 an i put a DTM muffler on it. it sounds real nice an i really like the looks but it's too loud. i got pulled over last week an got a ticket for it. im looking to get a new muffler now so i wanna know my choices are. I want something that looks nice an has some performance, but isn't loud. the laws in Maine are your muffler can't be louder then stock(but i figure as long as it's only a tiny bit louder they probably won't care). thanks

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
well most every aftermarket muffler is goin to be louder then stock. but the greddy MX or Remus mufflers are your best bet and also most expensive. you could try a rear section with a silencer

·
Registered
201 Posts
the remus is your best bet. i haven't heard it personally, but people around here, particularly geo, love it. it's just a bit louder than stock. from what i've heard the greddy is louder than stock and if the cops treated you bad for your old one, you might get another ticket w/ the greddy. the downside is the remus is pretty expensive and if i remember correctly-it is only a rear section. bottom line-save up money and buy the remus, or just buy it if you have the money already.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts