Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering what mods are available for the exterior of my P11?? I don't really like any domestically available body kits and the one's from Japan cost a small fortune... The quad headlight conversion is only available for the P10... I don't know what to do.... :*(

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lick: lame... got rims, suspension coming soon, Domestic mkt wings ugly... JDM costly, Shave what? Door handles? risky...

·
Registered
470 Posts
Well looks like you are onto a good start....got the rims and the lowering kit is coming...

Clear that sucker out. Front, Rear, and Side Repeaters.
Tint that sucker
WW front lip...or stillen.
Stillen: More aggressive looking
WW: Subtle but smooth

change the muffler if not the whole system. Greddy Evo is nice. The muffler on a p11 is pussy $H!T. Change the muffler or at least get some tips.

Side marker...get rid of the front one...leave the rear one. I say either clear it out or paint it body color.

As far as exterior mods...thats about it.

Japanese body kits are way too pricy. And if you already have a stock spoiler stick to it....

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
man there is a lot you can do if your creative enough. Shave or make clear bumper reflectors, custom front grill, and the others mentioned plenty...just do what you think is right for you....just my two cents...

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:asian: My P11 Is tinted and already has the Greddy EVO cat back system the only thing that is missing perfromance wise is a high flow cat. I am wondering though... Does anybody have or make vent visors or vent shades or whatever you want to call them, I hate getting rained on when I crack the window to have a smoke...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i'm pretty sure you can get the window vents from an infiniti dealership

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
High flow cat?

I wouldnt even worry about a high flow cat. They only disrupt the flow of exhaust by less than 2%. Thats not even 1hp. The only time you need to worry about that is if you are doing full out racing with a load of boost, and in that case you would have a completely different exhaust system.

·
Registered
59 Posts
infiniti doesnt make ventshades that i know of for the g20, but rumor has it that the ones that fit a nissan sentra will fit the same year G, its worth a try. I am going to find out as soon as i can get a set for the sentra.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I saw a couple of G20s around my area with Ventshades. I don't know ... I don't quite like the look of it. Though they are very convenient. I just don't think it quite fits the look. But oh well...yeh but they make ones that fit the G20s...just gotta find them I guess.

·
Registered
59 Posts
they dont specifically make ones for g20s. i have checked everywhere. the ones for a nissan sentra will fit though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought window vents for my G. She is a P10, but the company I got them from seems to have vents for many makes and models for various years.

WeatherTech

phone: 800.441.6287

web site: www.weathertech.com/store/vehsearch.asp] (direct link )

I only bought the front ones, but they make rear ones as well of course.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Actually, now that I look for my '96 G, rear ones aren't available...probably depends on the year.

Anyway, enjoy :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
man you gotta make sure ur car smells good...:) a small thing, i know, but it's always nice to step into your car and have it be like a second home! i know i love it stepping into my car smelling that nice cherry scent.... =)

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Nissan actually make the window wind defectors for the G20/primera but you will probably have to talk to a uk a nisssan dealer to get them,they cost about $75.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts