Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Enjoying teh Ride
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting close to capacity for both the track day and the picnic. In order to ensure maximum enjoyment and enough food and drink for all:
Registration for the convention track day and picnic will close Monday at 9 pm EST, 6 pm for those on the west coast.
If you have not registered for track day by then, you will not be driving on Friday. There will be a limited number of tickets available to purchase on Sunday for those who show up at the last minute. If you do not have a picnic ticket, you will be welcome at the car show and activities, but you will not be allowed to eat the catered meal. I have to make any additions to the catering order no later than Tuesday at 11 am. It will not be fair to those who have paid to have to support those who choose not to pay.

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
how about spectators on TRACK DAY?
Thanks.

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
I believe it is just $5 a car. I'll most likely be there if it isn't raining.
thanks Bry....
I was wondering if we needed "advanced" tickets or some crap to be a spectator. ;)

ya, if it's going to rain, i'll stay in Atlanta. :(

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I was wondering if we needed "advanced" tickets or some crap to be a spectator.
+1, me too! It's only about an hour away, so i am planning to make the scene, but i didnt think i needed to register to spectate... any word on this?

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
popcorn:

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
popcorn: :smoke: popcorn:

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
how about :smoke: ???

·
I Gots More NISMO Then U!
2,913 Posts
i wish i can go! is there still plenty of room in "make believe" seats?

·
Enjoying teh Ride
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry I didn't post earlier, but work has been killing me. I've been wrenching like a madman in my off time and planning the convention in my sleep LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts