Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alex and I were bored so we went out and did a photoshoot, this was my first time with the remote flash, and man I have a lot to learn.

Here are some of the shots.

Then I went back by myself and took some extra shots.

Thanks for lookin'

·
Safe Sex
3,228 Posts
i hate number six its like you telling me ur giving up on gina.... whitey wont take her place in my books!... im not gonna let it happen NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!

lol great pix

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
nice pics. although im not diggin the front red bumper lenses
on the P11. it doesnt flow, and isnt that illegal? but still very clean!

do you have Photoshop?
some post processing will
really bring out your shots.

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, I need to update my signature, they are infact the B&G Coilovers that I was going to put on the gina, but decided adjusting the shocks was more important than adjusting the height. So the Tein S-tech/agx combo stayed on her. And don't worry rush, I'm not giving up on her. I just need to figure out how I'm going to make a bracket for the seat , then fix the brake lines, which I need to talk to [email protected] about. NJ yes, I do have Photoshop, and I did do some post processing work, the main problem was white balance issues, since there was an amber light shining on the darkside of the cars. I tried to compensate with my flash but that's the best I could do. How would you have done differently?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
^ ahhh i see what your sayin now. that does make sense.
not sure what i would have done differently, id need to look at an original
to let you know. if you want, send me an original of #1 or 2. also, did you
auto white balance or do it manually?

cars lookin great dude.
i love the simplicity of the P10!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Great pics Scott. Is that the WW lip on the P11?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
re-photoshop'd...

play with the hue and saturation, and really concentrate in the shadow/highlight
area. you'll be able to bring out details, correct color distortions, and obtain a
photo that is much more clear and realistic. and if lighting is huge problem, you
can always use the lighting features under filter/render to apply your own artificial
light in post process (i didnt do that to this photo).

i hope you have a high-res of shot #7 for my wallpaper collection :naughty:

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Is that the WW lip on the P11?
Yessir! I've got plans to actually get it painted (although I like the silver/black theme sometimes) but will do that when I do the rest of the car ;) My car will be quite different come spring time :naughty:

·
Registered
107 Posts
what kind of front spoiler is that? sorry, Im a SER guy, not known much about the P10 so enlight my stupidity please.

·
Registered
963 Posts
i like 4 .... but i really like reppin' the woodgrain grippin' in 5.

lighting conditions look to be tough to work with in a few of those.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts