Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the programer just came into a meeting outside to tell me that I needed to come to the parking lot becuase a water management truck ripped off my bumper.

I thought it was a joke -- NOPE -- It ripped clean off the front !!!! :angry: :angry:

The guy just started worked at Florida Water Mgt - he thought I was going Beat him up - he looked really scared --

I was shocked, mad, then just resigned to the fact it was only the bumer but it looks bad ...... Tera one day - Tore up bumper the next ...

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Thats no problem bro, maybe you could even get the $$ for new headlights from this along with a new front. Let me know, I know a shop who can paint a new bumper, demand a new one too.

·
Registered
906 Posts
That sucks man. Now I don't feel so bad about letting my garage door hit my front bumper this morning! I was just far enough back to miss the sensor, but of course the bumpers overhang misses it.

At least the guy looked to have felt bad. Just make sure he pays up.

·
Registered
367 Posts
that really sucks dude... with everyones car getting banged up im getting really paranoid about driving...

LuciferBlkG20 said:
That sucks man, good luck. Hows the rain down south?? :)
dunno about miami but up here in boca it isnt bad outside... just cloudy

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just cloudy as far as the weather - but man I was so looking foward to getting my SS installed this weekend too --

The guy has come and apologized 3 times - he knows that he will get fired if I tell his bosses - so what can I do???

Kev - I will get in touch with you as far the bumper - def - getting a new one - may as well do the lights at same time --

well at least I have the memory of :

too make me feel better :-\

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Pictures of the Damage :::

This is the truck that did it ....

Screwed back on enuff to drive home....

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am thinking maybe getting a cool bumper - like impul - if i can get one fast enuff now - I think thats what atomic, my idol has on his -what do y'all think ?

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Domiken said:
Thats no problem bro, maybe you could even get the $$ for new headlights from this along with a new front. Let me know, I know a shop who can paint a new bumper, demand a new one too.
Kev, get me that info - I found a place for a bumper already ) i need a quote from them ( paint people too ) -

and of course too add insult to injury

The TEIN SS arrived today !!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts