Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have decided that turbo is the only way to go for me so i am researching my options. and have a couple questions. I was on the F Max website and noticed it said that the G20 kit was under construction. does anybody know how close they are to finishing it? or does anyone know if the 200sx kit would work on my G, and what mods it would need to fit? Has anybody worked with them, and is it a good complany? any help would be great. thanks
Marty

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
P10 WRC said:
So i have decided that turbo is the only way to go for me so i am researching my options. and have a couple questions. I was on the F Max website and noticed it said that the G20 kit was under construction. does anybody know how close they are to finishing it? or does anyone know if the 200sx kit would work on my G, and what mods it would need to fit? Has anybody worked with them, and is it a good complany? any help would be great. thanks
Marty

I think the main thing separating the two kits is just the ecu (still a jwt unit so that shouldn't be an issue) and the intercooler piping. You can sell the B14 (or B13) F-max piping on say the sr20deforum.com forum and then get custom IC piping fabbed up.

·
Registered
211 Posts
F-Max is a well known company around the SR20 forums, the kit gives lots of power, and is supposedly very reliable. If you snoop around in the SR20DEForums' Turbo section, youll hear a lot of stuff about it, along with the SE-R's its been put into.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yes the kit is great but I think it would be off better that you piece your own turbo kit mainly it is more flexible for you. Besides, you'll learn a hella lots for just reading and knowing what goes with what and what other options you have...etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts