Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people, here are some misc. items left over from my "HP10 Part-Out Party" on 6/3. You should have made it, nice people, good hot food, non-alcoholic drinks sr tuners, lotta det's WOW! here are some item pics, a couple not pictured, all confirrmed working parts before removal.

Axles non LSD w/ABS auto tranny design $130.00 shipped.

Complete will all parts hi-port manifold $200.00 shipped, minus injectors & rail $150.00 shipped, minus AIV $130.00 shipped, minus throttle body $110.00shipped.

HP10 '92 model cross member without bolts $70.00 shipped, I may can find the bolts. Just removed the motor on 6/3.

OEM '92 model base HP10 brake set w/ABS master cyl. & safety brake-to-rear caliper latch & torque members confirmed working $170.00 shipped package-deal!

Super cool, super-clean HP10 OEM wheel caps for 14" wheels $35.00 shipped.

1993 NX2000 Master cyl. $35.00 shipped!
1992 Infiniti G20 front parking lights $35.00 shipped!
1992 Infiniti G20 ABS unit $150.00 shipped (behind pass side headlight.)
1992 Infiniti P/S pump $50.00 shipped.
1992 Infiniti G20 alternator $60.00 shipped.
1994 Sentra SE-R complete power steering rack, and ALL to make a non power car P/S $270.00 shipped.

Some things not listed due to time, I need to roll. Will consider trades, -Lettuce

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Headlight $50.00 shipped.
Tails (both side and passenger inner) $50.00 shipped.
Fuse busses & BIG 75amper too $20.00 shipped.
Front parkers $35.00 shipped.
OEM Nissan cd player $50.00 shipped.
HP10 automatic (free) you pick up.
Chassis with clean title FREE but YOU pick up.
Fuel sender unit $40.00 shipped.
Man at work.
Dog FREE you pick up ASAP or free and included with the 1st sale of ANY part on this thread!!!! I'll foot the extra shipping weight cost for the animal.

=) -Big Lettuce

·
Registered
526 Posts
where are you located? Japan? Why do you have a Infiniti G20 not a Nissan Primera?

·
♥
3,947 Posts
taking the CVS pharmacy bag into consideration, i think you can rule japan out

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dudes, when the rice hits the pan, we're all from the same place. Now who's taking the first run of parts instead of flaming me because of where I lay my head? I am all over the place, love me for me like I love you guys/gals for being you. Also you WILL get the dog whomever buys first! -B. Lettuce

=p

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
dibs: axles

are you will to sell me just the passenger side axle? how much?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys, too many problems with people coming to my home and trying to steal my cars, so any website that I KNOW of that has my actual info on it I change it! I want nobody to know where I live unless I invite them here.

***bones*** The chassis had tan leather and is sold and was taken Monday past.
***GDub26*** I want to sell both axles as a set, since pass side has no value?
***Hamzer11*** I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
RNN14 head used $200.00 buyer pays shipping no V/C w/cams ready to run.

Another pic, same 54C head, there are two this is NOT the one pictured with the G20 wheel caps.

Stock MAF w/box and will be cleaned prior to ship & decent used filter. $75.00 shipped.

OEM HP10 manifold, pefect with heat covers $60.00 shipped.

NX2000 (or Nismo) radiator SOLD!

OEM HP10 automatic radiator purchased in '02 $100.00 shipped

Coming soon sr20ve manifold w/covers, sr20ve pistons, B15U rockers, B15U R/R cams, R/R valve cover, 97 ECU 5-box shifter, 94 ECU auto-box shifter, TPS 94 model, & OEM leather shifter knob for 5-box! Stay tuned for more maybe?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PM me an email address so I can get you full all angle pics of the unit up close for detail. If you so choose to close the deal, $25.00 cleaned, carefully packed and shipped UPS Ground with a tracking number. Can do Pay-Pay, or C.O.D., however buyer pays extra C.O.D. charge, which should be minimal. -Lettuce

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
***Automatic for 1992 HP10 picked up today, however I still have torque convertor. Who wants dibbages on this heavy 'lil cookie?***

***WHO WANTS DIBBAGES ON THE DOG, PLEASE HE'S GOTTA GO!*** FREE!!!!!

Local boneyards have no DUB'z no sr20 cars at all. Did find a ca18et powerd '86 200SX, classic! Doing HP10 sr20de tear down on 06.17.2006 I'll get you pics, this poor little motor needs some love. =) and it's finally home. . . -Big Lettuce

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YEAH, I'M BACK!!!!!!! Still hitting hard and making big lettuce, once I post these I will get your tail light pics.

sr20ve pistons may have a deal working today on these & Pulsar head, hold tight!

sr20ve exhaust manifold all OEM baby, may have a deal on them?

'94 G20 auto ECU $65.00 shipped!

HP11 OEM leather shift knob, what a hottie and steal at $33.00 SHIPPED!

1994 HP10 TPS $20.00 shipped, WHOAH MAN!

1997 G20 w/stick program OEM USDM $65.00 shipped, this is HOT!

HP10 1992 fuel sender $40.00 shipped, why go new?

Also have HP10 good working order cluster, clean, mileage set to your car, trying to get pricing in order for all parts and R/R cams and rockers and stuff. Gimmie a minute, BRB

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Is the p10 cluster 5spd or auto? Also pricing on the roller hvals if you have them. pm me if you can.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HP10 cluster is a base model w/ABS auto 9k tach 130 speedo! Cleaned and plastic cover polished before ship out. If desired mileage set to your car or whatever you want?

54C block $150.00, I removed the oil jets (cannot find them) and have a buyer WTF? One piston scored ideal for a 87mm bore project, let me know?

Give me a moment Mike on the R/R parts, I need to get pics and all for this for you. I am guessing about $100.00 you have dibbages once I get this together, from there (the pics) you can decide keep or pass? -Lettuce

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Is the cluster obdI or obdII. I'm looking for the obdII one with the electronic speedo. I cant really tell by the pic I'd need a shot of the back of it.

Thanks,
Mike

1 - 20 of 67 Posts