Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, could someone tell me exactly what would be included in the factory fog kit that is being sold by www.infinitipartsusa.com ? I am thinking about getting that kit soon, and i am curious on what is included. Thanx

·
Registered
522 Posts
You get a pair lamps, a pair of bulbs, a few screws, and pair of finishers that are there for asthetic purposes only. The car is already pre-wired for the lights, all you have to do is plug the lamps in and set them in place. Very easy, only takes about 20 minutes.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
maybe I was in too much of a rush but I couldnt find the fog light kit on their--how much does it go for. I would really want to add these to the front bumper I have...

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
on infiniti partsusa it says 206 for price but thats crazy you could get them from infiniti of scottsdale for i think about 140
p.s. you also get the knowb to switch on the headlights inside the car and that knob they give you has the switch for the fogs on it

but mp your car is not prewired for this so hooking it up like an aftermarket fog would work fine too

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
but mp your car is not prewired for this so hooking it up like an aftermarket fog would work fine too

yeah thats wut I was thinking....hmmm $140 isnt too bad but I gotta get a WING first..I finally found one I think I like.....

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
what style u looking at
remember g20 swap so u cant pick nothing really wild! gotta be subtle and nice
=)

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
well just my opinion but ona g20 body i think its a bit much thumbs down on the soverall size of it and thumbs down on the price but you might really like it and good luck man
casual
how about this batman one lol i dont like it much but jst another suggestion or did you consider getting the stock g20 wing without that bar in themiddle
casual

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Casual thats actually the one I wanted at first but I saw the other one and it just looked a little more aggresive--SO U think your pic would be a better look????

The stock G20 wing is just that STOCK--I want my ride to stand out a little more UKNOW.....

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
M3???--wut U mean the Nismo wing I saw on that White G20 a while back...

WOW we just made our own thread out of this one ....lol

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
yeah grrhhhhhh we just took that ish over
lol nah my bad to the guy who started it but really we not doing anything bad cuz his q? got answered pretty good real good in fact so that thread was kind of finished .
i meant the m3 style spoiler like on 95 g's car by the way most props to the white 95 g it cant get any whiter i like that..

remember that m3 spoiler i showed u a while back from spoiler.com the erebuni spoiler

damn now that i saw i think i want it see what u did lol
later
casual

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
MP2050 said:
your car is not prewired for this so hooking it up like an aftermarket fog would work fine too
No the 99 G20 is prewired for the factory fog lights....

jmgladden said:
You get a pair lamps, a pair of bulbs, a few screws, and pair of finishers that are there for asthetic purposes only. The car is already pre-wired for the lights, all you have to do is plug the lamps in and set them in place. Very easy, only takes about 20 minutes.
Dont forget it comes with a new relay, and new turn signal switch for the steering column, this is a direct replacement for the existing one that incorporates the new switch for the fog light...way cool, factory and all

casual said:
on infiniti partsusa it says 206 for price but thats crazy you could get them from infiniti of scottsdale for i think about 140
Yes, infinitipartsusa.com = Infiniti of Scottsdale, and yes the price has gone up to $200ish

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
casual said:

i meant the m3 style spoiler like on 95 g's car by the way most props to the white 95 g it cant get any whiter i like that..

remember that m3 spoiler i showed u a while back from spoiler.com the erebuni spoiler

casual

ohh yeah bigger p11 m3 style i forgot about that one. thanks for the comment on the car BTW.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
nozha i was just telling mp about the fog for his car saying his is not prewired cuz he got a sentra..

and any idea why the price from went from like 140 to 200 ish ? what is the retail at the dealer for them now? cuz if 200is is the retail we should still be able to get it cheaper with employee discounts some guys got at infiniti down here

damn 200 plus for a fog light thats crazy when you think about it..
casual

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanx

Ya thanx for the answers, i dont mind about the spoilers being talked about either, i figure the more people that get Q's answered the better. But ya i thought the price seemed high too, anyone know if it is available cheeper anywhere?:-\

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
I forget who got a quote from a regular dealer but the fogs normally sell for $250-$350 for the kit, maybe more. So $200 is not a bad deal since they are factory replacement and just drop right in, takes about 30 min or so. No drilling, cutting, wiring, switching, etc..etc...

Hell its worth not having the hassle of messing with aftermarked BS for that price, at least in my opinion.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I guess it was a good move on my part when I picked them up about a year ago. Only cost me $139 and some change total.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts