Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know where i can get a factory spoiler for a cheap price? Preferable painted and are they hard to install?
any tips will help.....oh and also i live in ny ..

·
Registered
343 Posts
when you cut the holes in your boot make sure you prime and spray the holes before mounting the spoiler or they will rust quicker due to metal being exposed where you have just drilled.

This is a must if you want a top class job

Kev

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Losport said:
thanks ...i checked it out.....Any tips on installing it?
Youll need a 5/8 hole saw or larger to make the holes big enough for the socket/scredriver/washer to fit thru...take your time, prime the bare metal after cutting, and measure everything twice to make sure its centered....if your running a light bar on there, figuering the wiring isnt that hard...good luck, it took me about 2 hours taking my time...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Losport said:
Does any one know where i can get a factory spoiler for a cheap price? Preferable painted and are they hard to install?
any tips will help.....oh and also i live in ny ..

Are you looking for an actual factory spoiler or a factory STYLE spoiler. There is not a big difference in how they look, but they are different in how they mount. A factory style spoiler should be fairly straight forward to mount; just follow the directions and make sure you do what Kevin (kfairburn) said about priming the holes. If you intend to use an actual factory spoiler, I would suggest you look in your neighborhood junkyard. If you find one, buy the trunk lid as well since the factory spoiler uses square mounting holes. (Those would be tricky to drill!)

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
They might have some on Ebay.
Are you sure that you want the factory spoiler? If you do a little browsing around i'm sure you'll find some other ones that you may like.;)
My .02

·
Registered
45 Posts
200 bucks?

i got my spoiler from online somewhere without painted, only with primer and it cost me like 115 bucks. i forgot where though

·
Registered
233 Posts
i am thinking of let go of my factory spoiler (off from a black 02 G20) coz I like to get the thruster wing. but not sure yet - how soon do you wanna get it?

·
Registered
470 Posts
there's a posting on Ebay for a p11 rear spoiler. I'm not sure if its painted or primed or whatnot. But the bids at 100 bucks right now so you should check that out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.