Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so recently my radiator blew. i changed it and found out radiator fan one isnt working. turns out radiator fan one is for my a.c. next day i jump in my car after work and it blows nothing but hot air once the a.c. turned on. i drive for a bit and its freezing cold. i popped open the relay and pressed it and the fan turns on and my a.c. is cold. so i know its not the fan its self. i tested the a.c. system for any broken sensors thru the system test and nothing came back wrong. so i dont know whats wrong with the fan. my brother told me if i hook up fan to turn on with fan 2 their a chance the computer of the car will go to dummie mode and hold my rev limit low and also the mph. any suggestions to what the problem could be?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I have a 2002 G also. When I turn on the A/C both fans come on (which is correct).
If pressing on the relay made the fan come on, I would say that the relay needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
figured it out.

when i rewired my fod lights. i forgot i had wired it to the rad fan 1 in this thread fog i guess i forgot to make sure the fan was still spinning and it wasnt because the cramp had gotten loose. so i did them over again with better stuff and better cramps and now my fan spins.

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
d bomb said:
figured it out.

when i rewired my fod lights. i forgot i had wired it to the rad fan 1 in this thread fog i guess i forgot to make sure the fan was still spinning and it wasnt because the cramp had gotten loose. so i did them over again with better stuff and better cramps and now my fan spins.
Are we related ? :teeth:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i did it on purpose. so my fogs would be on constant. well except when the car is off. its on constant with the key on acc

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it is thru a relay. it still uses the relay from the fogs. just instead of the relay waiting to get a signal from the headlights giving the okay for the fogs, it gets the okay from the rad fan 1 constant that turns on when the acc turns on. and i also have a 20 amp fuse on it for extra protection. double bag it mann

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
because its not in the same relay box. so i only had to use about 3 inches of wire. actually i didnt have to buy any wire, just bought a fuse that came with wire.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts