Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why, but I am embarrassed to admit that I have left the Nissan camp for Honda. Within the past 6 months I have sold my 2 P10s and b13.

After driving almost every crappy car from an S-10 p/u to a Dodge Colt, Nissan and the SR20 hooked me with almost 5 years of loyalty and driving bliss. Almost all of my car knowledge and experience come from SR powered cars.

Nissan really needs to find a newer replacement for their faithful tuner fans. I can't wait anymore. I really hope the new Sentra SE-R can renew my faith in Nissan. A turbo MR20 might just do that. As for now, I think Honda is king of the N/A 4cyl sport compacts. That is why I went for the RSX-S.

Don't get me wrong, I will always have a spot in my heart for the SR, but it's time to move on. Thanks to all who offer their SR20 expertise and experience to this forum.

John

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
jrock said:
I don't know why, but I am embarrassed to admit that I have left the Nissan camp for Honda. Within the past 6 months I have sold my 2 P10s and b13.

After driving almost every crappy car from an S-10 p/u to a Dodge Colt, Nissan and the SR20 hooked me with almost 5 years of loyalty and driving bliss. Almost all of my car knowledge and experience come from SR powered cars.

Nissan really needs to find a newer replacement for their faithful tuner fans. I can't wait anymore. I really hope the new Sentra SE-R can renew my faith in Nissan. A turbo MR20 might just do that. As for now, I think Honda is king of the N/A 4cyl sport compacts. That is why I went for the RSX-S.

Don't get me wrong, I will always have a spot in my heart for the SR, but it's time to move on. Thanks to all who offer their SR20 expertise and experience to this forum.

John
Congrats man, I personally dont like the RSX, but a nice car nonetheless. My girlfriend has a Type S with intake and exhaust and its bleh... my G20 has more pickup down low daily driving, but nothing pulls like that RSX after 5000RPM's

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Joph is the man, and will be missed. He hooked me up with a det and extra parts in the past. Thanks man and good luck!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
im not a fan of the RSX's either, i find them soul-less, but good luck with your new toy hehe

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just so everyone knows, I was looking for an 02 Maui Blue Sport in my area for over 2 months. That was my 1st pick of cars. To no avail I went with the RSX. Ironically, a week later, I was on my way to work and saw one at a used car dealer. What are the odds?!! If I only held out for 1 more week! Arggghhh!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Koojo said:
Except a turbocharged P11 :naughty:
Well yeah lol

Or a P11 with VVL :knockout:

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Though I've never driven or ridden in a RSX, I sure like the way they look! :)

Enjoy and don't be a stranger to gnet!

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
I've never understood why everyone says they're leaving because they aren't driving a G20/Nissan anymore. If your a good person, we want you to stay, regardless of the machine you jock. ;) Get up pics of the RSX and we will give you props... we're not like those other forums... :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Koojo said:
Except a turbocharged P11 :naughty:
..or a supra :shhh:

but no really good luck with everything and your new car, it's a different world out there :naughty:
you'll still be here lurking around once in a while :smile:

·
Registered
233 Posts
G-ealousy said:
Get up pics of the RSX and we will give you props... we're not like those other forums... :D
Yep -- Honda forums have nothing but love for Nissans. :smile:
(Or maybe that's just the case on the forums I frequent.)

All I can think of to say is, hope you get a really good alarm -- and soon.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Much props for you on your choice. I love hondas too and would like to build one again in the future(H22 power this time around).

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
G-ealousy said:
I've never understood why everyone says they're leaving because they aren't driving a G20/Nissan anymore. If your a good person, we want you to stay, regardless of the machine you jock. ;) Get up pics of the RSX and we will give you props... we're not like those other forums... :D
Yeah, there isn't any better forum in the world (that I have been to)
Come back

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
...yea well thats why i bought a 350z after i sold my p10, i kinda miss the 4cyl gas economy, but nothing pulls like a 3.5 with a six speed gear box :) honda doesnt have shit on that... well besides for the nsx

1 - 20 of 24 Posts