Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Administrator
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Featured Member of the Month - April 2007
Ronny's (KwikyMAN's) 1992 AG2 (Aztec Red) P10 Infiniti G20)
Photo's taken by Scott (Sco0terzsl)

G20.net: How, when & why did you first acquire your Infiniti G20?
KwikyMAN: It really wasn't mine. It was my dad's, back in October of 1998. We traded in our old broken 1988 toyota corolla for it. The trade in value was suprisingly good (on the corolla), and the price was right (for the G20), so my dad decided to upgrade. After a few years had passed and I wrecked 2 cars, my dad just gave me the G20 around November of 2004 due to financial issues and me still needing to get to school.

G20.net: What were your original plans for the car and have they changed?
KwikyMAN: I really wanted to do nothing with it. I thought it was a simple family sedan that really had no other purpose. I had a mild modding bug, so I thought I'd do some mild mods (CAI, headers, exhaust at the most). However after playing Gran Turismo 2 I found out that the car could be turbo'd and that there was touring versions of the car. This sparked a large interest for me. I wanted to go turbo, and make it a wicked sleeper. But once again, finances got in the way. So there isn't going to be much more done to THIS P10. I have dual beam headlights, Sentra SE-R seats, an interior color swap all waiting to go in or be done. A 2.5" cat-back with a remus exhaust, superpro bushings and a 5-spd swap are all still very possible. And though that all sounds like a lot, it's nothing in comparison to what I'll be doing with the next P10 I get my hands on ;).

G20.net: What performance modifications have you made to your car?
KwikyMAN: Got a JDM engine from Makoto in there. Hotshot CAI, K&N filter, timing advance to 16*, 2" SSAC Headers, and Mautai's Grounding Kit.

G20.net: Do you have any dyno numbers?
KwikyMAN: Not right now. Maybe sometime this week though.

G20.net: What suspension modifications have you made to the car?
KwikyMAN: B+G coilovers with Koni Bumpstops, 15" S13 SE rims wrapped in 205/50/15 Toyo Proxes4.

G20.net: Any cosmetic modifications to the exterior?
KwikyMAN: An njprimera grill, redded out taillights, and clear front side markers.

G20.net: How about the interior?
KwikyMAN: Repainted the whole interior with a white/black scheme. It really didn't work out too well as far as it holding up, so I'll be doing it better with a black/red scheme in the future. The gauges and other misc. lights have also been swapped for red LEDs.

G20.net: Have you made any upgrades to the stock sound system?
KwikyMAN: Have some 6.5" Fusion Component speakers up front, 6.5" Fusion Co-ax units in the rear a Clarion headunit (a really good one...can't remember the model no.), a 10" Kenwood sub, and a no name 400 watt amp.

G20.net: Any future modifications we should look out for?
KwikyMAN: Superpro bushings, 2.5" cat-back with a remus exhaust, some new rims, a 5-spd swap, and an interior upgrade are all very possible. But once again, only time can tell. I'd be more on the lookout for my next P10 than anything.

G20.net: How and when did you first find G20.net?
KwikyMAN: Probably wasn't too much longer after the G20 was given to me. Nov. of 2004 or so? I started doing searches for Nissan forums so I can get leads on how to power up my car more. I started on NICO club, and was redirected to sr20forum, and then was redirected one last time to g20.net.

G20.net: How has this site benefited you?
KwikyMAN: Unbelievable amounts. I have attained great wealths of information, have been continually inspired and motivated to work on cars, and met some awesome awesome people. It very well could be that I would not be pursuing a career as a technician if it wasn't for this site. I can't express my happiness for finding this place enough.

G20.net: Any last comments you would like to make?
KwikyMAN: This is gonna be a li'l long...but I wanna get my special thanks out to people that have helped me out through the years and even recently to keep me smiling every time I turn my G on:

-Sco0terzsl (Scott) for being a badass photographer and hookin me up with a photoshoot.
-Marshall (Scott's roommate) for detailing my car and making it look absolutely orgasmic. Aztec Red ftw.
-ChickenWing (Mike) + BeanG20 (James) for helping me install my B+G Coilovers so long ago.
-TahZilla (Todd) for being the first G20 member I have ever met and being cool as heck all around. Also for organizing all the NJ/I4NE meets and such.
-DaPCWiz (Arjun) for giving me little tech tips and information that helped give me a booster in class to help get me ahead of everyone else.
-The NWG20's for helping me stay inspired, and even helping me decide the career of which I will pursue.
-Bay Area G20's, just cause you guys kick ass.
-AZ G20's, I'll hopefully be seeing you all in the not too far future, so here's my thanks for being so kind to me already.
-NYCGs, for being one of the most badass crews that ever rolled the New Jersey Turnpike aka I-95.
-The select members of AT-81 + AT-82 of OTC for helping me out with my engine swap
-The whole staff of Larchmere Imports (www.bimmerone.com) for helping me become a better technician and a better person. The attention to detail I have developed because of all of you will help me get that much further as a tech.

And everyone else on Gnet that has ever given me the least bit of inspiration or even helped 5 minutes go by just by bs-ing around. I know I missed a lot of names, and I'm very sorry about that. But those of you that have helped me out with anything or just befriended me, you all know who you are and I'm forever grateful for your kindness.

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Woot, pictures seem a little dark. I need to tune my monitor FTL!

Kwiky is the shit, and probably the most deserving member on here for this award. What his car lacks his knowledge, and selflessness makes up for. Thanks again for everything Ronny, call me when you get that shop running!

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Man, this is fantastic, Ronny is a great member.
I sure am glad I have him on my buddy list. He is my fav online mechanic!!!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
-Bay Area G20's, just cause you guys kick ass.

no, YOU kick ass! congrats, and sweet ass pics!
the 2 of us are f*cking lucky to have bootycalls,
that happen to be SICK ASS PHOTOGRAPHERS.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
NismoG20T said:
thats it...next month is going to be a P11
You're right.. we switch off each month (P10, P11, P10, P11).... popcorn:

·
www.iheartboost.com
3,747 Posts
wooo congrats Ronny! i'm so happy for ya babe! :teeth:
much love to you and the G, and tell wilma i send kisses ;)

p.s. tell your dad thanks for giving you the car, cause otherwise we never would've met and realized that soul mates do exist :p

·
Registered
261 Posts
hey congrats ...sweet ride... i bet bitches trow their thong at u with dat ride!!! lol

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Ronny FTMFW!! MY BROWN BROTHA!!! just this once, LEAH DIZON FTW and IF SHE SEEs THIS MAY YOU BE BLESSED W/ TEH TOUCHING OF YOUR PRIVATES!!... but wait a second... I didn't get my full 30 days... damn you mods. :( :hurt: :sadblue: :sadblue: :smoke: :lol: :naughty:

Well deserved you Nismo Assassin. Welcome to the MOTM club. :D

w00t. Bay Area Gs. ;) Oh Ronny, You. Me... :bangin: :naughty: :naughty:

edit again. SCOTT, BADASS SHOTS. B&W PWNS ME :D

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Is this an april fools joke?!
Just messing man, lol, love your ride, looks insanely hot. Congratulations and keep up the good work....

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Hehe i am blessed to be one of the few to have been able to work on that car.
Not to mention all of the stuff the red dragon contributed to it.

Congrats Ronny man, for that and being an awesome friend. See you in a few days.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts