Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
lolomg so many replies so soon....i will be back on momentarily to do a giant reply to every post thing. but a quick thank you to everyone and their kind words. i really didn't think my ride was anything crazy...but i guess scott's pictures makes everyone think otherwise? :smile: and now that i think about it....i don't think i've ever posted up pictures of my car in such a great bulk. but i'm glad so many of you like my car. or at least the pictures...lol

anyway, i'll be back later tonight. peaZ!

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
KwikyMAN said:
i really didn't think my ride was anything crazy...but i guess scott's pictures makes everyone think otherwise?
i know exactly how you feel, except with Jon snapping pics.
makes me want to live inside one of his pics. :knockout:

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
congrats ronny. one thing i noticed is that you gave my old grill the boot. why oh why? looked relly good on the car.
i really hope you do well as a technition and more imprortant i hope you will be happy doing it.
I personally have hted it some time but now that im at new nissan dealer im begining to love my job again.
good luck nd hope to se ya around sometime

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
Sco0terzsl said:
Woot, pictures seem a little dark. I need to tune my monitor FTL!

Kwiky is the shit, and probably the most deserving member on here for this award. What his car lacks his knowledge, and selflessness makes up for. Thanks again for everything Ronny, call me when you get that shop running!
only you, mr. lechandler, can make a brown man turn red.

davew7 said:
Man, this is fantastic, Ronny is a great member.
I sure am glad I have him on my buddy list. He is my fav online mechanic!!!
Sorry I haven't been around to help you out recently if you needed it man. Life has been kinda busy...but thank you for your kind words all the same :)

IONO_Anything said:
Sweet pictures man, congrats!
Thanks Louis! the pictures are all the magic of sco0terzsl.

enkei54 said:
congrats! can't wait to see P10 #2
Thanks Brent. P10 #2 is gonna be a bit beyond the lines of intense...and hopefully magazine quality.

P11Gdub said:
-Bay Area G20's, just cause you guys kick ass.

no, YOU kick ass! congrats, and sweet ass pics!
the 2 of us are f*cking lucky to have bootycalls,
that happen to be SICK ASS PHOTOGRAPHERS.
Yeah seriously dude. The two of us seriously lucked out. If it were just me taking pics especially without the car being detailed by Scott's roommate, the car would for sure look like poop.

NismoG20T said:
nice guys...i love the car...especially your interior and ur tail lights...and also love scooters photography
Thanks Mike. I dunno if the east coast will ever get to see it again in person...but I'll try and make it do one more road trip during an NJ meet. Or you can join the caravan heading to OH for the OH-meet ;)

SR20DETg20girl said:
wooo congrats Ronny! i'm so happy for ya babe! :teeth:
much love to you and the G, and tell wilma i send kisses ;)

p.s. tell your dad thanks for giving you the car, cause otherwise we never would've met and realized that soul mates do exist :p
<3. like hardcore. and yes, we are proof soul mates exist ;)

Ugly said:
Congrats on the MOTM brotha man!!! :thumbsup:
Tahnk yoo por yor kaindness!! :p

Sco0terzsl said:
we gotta make that driving video sometime too...

vi3tdragun4o5 said:
very nice. diggin those 240sx rims.

_mikey
thanks a lot mike. they were very hard to find (believe it or not..). I had to hit up at least 10 junk yards before I found a good set. Got a pretty good price on them though :)

Mautai916 said:
sexy pics, sexy ride ;) Congrats!
Thanks Martin! I'm glad I earned your seal of approval. btw, though it's not pictured, your wires make my engine bay look like sex.

deftapcubus said:
Well look at that shit!! Congrats, you deserve it man! :thumbsup:
Thanks bro. It's much appreciated :)

G20t.818 said:
hey congrats ...sweet ride... i bet bitches trow their thong at u with dat ride!!! lol
LOL...thanks oscar. But unfortunately no, them bitches dont throw nothin but scared looks at me...maybe I should take my ninja mask off when i drive...

hiimj0ne said:
Ronny FTMFW!! MY BROWN BROTHA!!! just this once, LEAH DIZON FTW and IF SHE SEEs THIS MAY YOU BE BLESSED W/ TEH TOUCHING OF YOUR PRIVATES!!... but wait a second... I didn't get my full 30 days... damn you mods. :( :hurt: :sadblue: :sadblue: :smoke: :lol: :naughty:

Well deserved you Nismo Assassin. Welcome to the MOTM club. :D

w00t. Bay Area Gs. ;) Oh Ronny, You. Me... :bangin: :naughty: :naughty:

edit again. SCOTT, BADASS SHOTS. B&W PWNS ME :D
BROWN BROTHAS FOREVAAAAAAAR. UNF UNF UNF UNF.

OG20 said:
CONGRATS!!! great pix!!
thanks man. once again, i can't take any credit for the pics. that's all scott's magic :)

gomd3 said:
Is this an april fools joke?!
Just messing man, lol, love your ride, looks insanely hot. Congratulations and keep up the good work....
hahah thanks Jorge. I thought it was an april fools joke when I was told that I got the title too...the mods here can be mean like that you know :hurt: hahah just playin. but yeah, I'd rather let people see the next P10 I build in person. Scott's really good at hiding the flaws of my car :shhh:

ChickenWing said:
Hehe i am blessed to be one of the few to have been able to work on that car.
Not to mention all of the stuff the red dragon contributed to it.

Congrats Ronny man, for that and being an awesome friend. See you in a few days.
Can't thank you enough for all you've done for me and the ride bro. Real lucky to have a friend like you. Just like I told Kyle, G20s are meant to bring people around the world together!

siberianbackstabber said:
congrats man....great looking ride and a deserving member for this reward.
thanks brent. glad you approve of it :) It will still get better yet...

P10 WRC said:
congrats, this is the money shot right here
yeah man...scott is just wicked at what he does. give him a camera, a tripod, and any kinda car, and he'll make it look like sex.

mrsidewayzz said:
sweet ass ride. congrats on being the ride of the month.
Thanks Kevin. Hopefully I'll get to meet you at one of the many upcoming NY/NJ meets.

INFI_20 said:
Great job so far! you definately deserve it!!!! :thumbsup:
And good luck in your career path...you will do good!!!

CONGRATS
^^^Aztec Red^^^
Thanks Jake. And yeah, I'm on the BMW path. I got in, and I'm gettin ready to kick butt. Only time will tell how it will all play out though. Thanks again for always givin me your 2 cents. It's seriously appreciated.

el_boogie28 said:
congrats ronny! i had no idea your car was so nice! i hope to see it in person at the next NJ meet. and great pics too!
Thanks El. haha yeah, I wouldn't say it's exactly "nice", but I'll just let everyone's imagination run wild here. Maybe I'll bring it back east one more time. But I wouldn't count on it. There'll just be more sexy pictures that Scott will take of it :smile:

P11Gdub said:
Snow cowl induction is +45 hp and +50 JDM points.

rushmatic said:
best MOTM pix of all time congrats ronny cant wait to see the red interior!
hahaha thanks rush. hopefully I can do the interior over this break I have. If not, then it'll have to be next year :-\

amek said:
congrats !!! nice to see some pics of the gee in my hometown!
Yeah man, we took quite a few pics in the downtown area. Damn shame you still aren't around here. But it's certainly for the better that you're rockin the SJ.

ZaRPGfreak said:
Yeajkhk:djha:lfjadkl:fj:ldvn?>cvn>

Yessssssssssss

Ronny Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3
<3.

burningsquirrels said:
1!!~ZOMG~!!1
LOLOLOLOLOL~~~~!!!

3ne2nr said:
congrat's on MOTM
on the 240 wheels nice.
haha thanks Jason, a congratulations from a man that knows as much as you is a great honor for me.

p10det said:
congrats ronny. one thing i noticed is that you gave my old grill the boot. why oh why? looked relly good on the car.
i really hope you do well as a technition and more imprortant i hope you will be happy doing it.
I personally have hted it some time but now that im at new nissan dealer im begining to love my job again.
good luck nd hope to se ya around sometime

thanks man. yeah your grill did look sick, but i've been wanting the impul look for a long time. I'm still hangin on to yours for a li'l bit. I feel like it's a collectors item. And yeah, I'm workin at a shop right now, and there are things that suck about it, but I'm sure things will only get better as I get better. I'll def. be looking for the happiness over the pay. We'll def. meet up again.

kustom g20 said:
Congrats! The black/ white pic looks bad ass, i love it.
Thanks Ben :) Yeah, b/w pics are pretty ftmfw.

whew...that took a while, may the next wave come!! lol and thank you all. you guys (and gals) are freakin sweet.

21 - 40 of 109 Posts