Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
KwikyMAN said:
i really didn't think my ride was anything crazy
Kyle said it to Mike/Gdub, said it to ME, and now i'll say it to you. "MOTM is about more than just the car." :) Like I said before, well deserved Ronny. :) Tunak Tunak to you my love. hahahahaha

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
hiimj0ne said:
Kyle said it to Mike/Gdub, said it to ME, and now i'll say it to you. "MOTM is about more than just the car." :) Like I said before, well deserved Ronny. :) Tunak Tunak to you my love. hahahahaha
hahaha yeah i guess so. I really dunno what I do that would be considered "special" though. But i'm still very grateful for the title. tunak tunak fo' lyfe son.

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
hksricerxp said:
congrats man... love the pics... sick ride... wow that interior did come out awesome.

thanks kelvin :)

the overall look of the interior when it was new was phenomenal. I couldn't have been happier with it. But practicality got in the way, and it started getting dirty. And then paint started peeling because stupid kids that I gave rides to wanted to see how well it would "hold up". retards i say.

anyway, the next interior color scheme should look MUCH better.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
How are those B+G coilovers working out? I'm strongly considering them. How's the ride quality? How's the handling? Do you think the lack of dampening adjustment is a problem?

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
thefultonhow said:
How are those B+G coilovers working out? I'm strongly considering them. How's the ride quality? How's the handling? Do you think the lack of dampening adjustment is a problem?

I love 'em. The ride height adjustability is all I really care about. The dampening is sufficient, and the ride quality is easy to get used to. I've heard otherwise about the rears though..I get a number of complaints about it being very stiff back there. But it handles very well, and so long as I don't nail any pot holes dead on, it's a very satisfying ride. I haven't had any driving problems whenever I go through baltimore or any of MD.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Wow!

Great car! Great pics! Great person!

I haven't had the pleasure of hangin' with ya, but I am unbelievably impressed by how gracious you are and the effort you put into thanking people. Pure character. Gratz and you definitely deserve it for who you are and not just the slick car you own.

Good luck with the career and keep moving ahead.

~T

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
Topherocity said:
Wow!

Great car! Great pics! Great person!

I haven't had the pleasure of hangin' with ya, but I am unbelievably impressed by how gracious you are and the effort you put into thanking people. Pure character. Gratz and you definitely deserve it for who you are and not just the slick car you own.

Good luck with the career and keep moving ahead.

~T
Thanks a lot T. Your words are very kind and humble me greatly. I'll be visiting the houston area this october for a weekend or so. We should hang out for sure. I'll try and keep you posted on that, but please forgive me if I don't. The next couple months of my life will be very very hectic and will more or less screw my head up pretty good.

·
North Star Fighter
3,216 Posts
markbuts3 said:
Ronnie MOTM, how did that happen :p

Well done m8. Car is looking GOOD!
RonnY. I dunno man, I think the "wtf0rz?!" fairy paid us all a visit.

hahaha thanks mark, glad you're likin the status of the ride :)

ChriS Ka pWn said:
awesome pics

haha thanks chris, but once again, it's all about scott in that department ;)

i just danced around like a fool at all the cool places he took me to screaming "I'M A NINJA~!"

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,126 Posts
since you're working with BMWs now you should try to get one of their engines without them noticing and get that V10 rwd conversion going. :cheeky:

41 - 60 of 109 Posts