Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,087 Posts
I knew you saw the light.
You can think what ever you want, but take a spin in the P10 and you'll know what I'm talking about. Performance before beauty

sweet sweet car dude way too go it looks so sick!
Thanks for the compliments, it makes the dollars spent worth it. My family think I'm crazy for spending money on the car.

Kung Fu Tse has spoken :asian: ;)

No really, Dane, i agree with you 100% ...

you ever thought of changing your gender? :naughty: ;) :D
I not sure if that is a compliment or not. But ummmm. No I'm a dude and it's always going to stay that way. :eh:

Better late than never...

Congratulations on MOTM!

I love this picture:
Thanks, that pic was the very last coil to install and I though I would have the technique down, but that one decided to be the most stubborn. Don't mind the bird poop on the rear fender.

That pic brings back memories to when it was warm outside and my brothers stupid broken Mazda wasn't hogging the driveway. Ahhh the good times.

I want the winter to be over so I can go back to modding the P10.

·
Registered
32 Posts
was a compliment, nothing more.
Just wanted to say, that i think the same way about the P10. Its, especially compared to other middle-class cars, imho the best car you can get.
I know what i am talking about, driven a lot of cars, A4, BMW, Honda, Mazda...
The only car in all the years that made me think about buying another one (not instead the P10..!!) was a Subaru Legacy :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
sweet ride. I started the same way, 50 min commute back and fro from work and soon I will be take the engine out for a complete rebuild. congrates bro...

·
Super Moderator
15,087 Posts
Looks like my time is coming to an end, it has been fun. The G20.net groupies have made it worth every moment. I am glad I was able to serve as Member of the year, that must mean I am pretty special.

Can't wait to se what P11 tries to fill the shoes of the hottness!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congratulations!

I'm pretty late to the party, but congrats. We now have 3 p10s in the family, but yours is by far the nicest. I need to get back to washington to drive your car and see what I am missing in the performance deptartment.

I wasn't a believer at first, but those rims are darn hot. The BBS should be even better. I'll just have to live with the chromies..

81 - 94 of 94 Posts