Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

141 - 156 of 156 Posts

·
Former G20 Addict
3,429 Posts
Uncle Dave said:
The story is, I put an ad on CL around early to mid April stating I was looking for a photographer for a car photoshoot. I said I wouldnt be able to pay a ton of $$$ but could pay a little bit and buy lunch. :p A few people replied then Sam did. When he replied he gave me the link to his webpage and that was all I needed to see. In the end he didnt charge me anything other then just dropping his name whenever I can.
Cool, they look great. I'm sure it's easy making a car like that look good ;)

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
ILikeMyRiceSpicy said:
I freaking LOVE that setup in the trunk.
Thanks, I like it too, I thought about selling it and getting something smaller like fiberglass. The only problem with selling it would be shipping it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
ILikeMyRiceSpicy said:
Did u make it yourself? Or is it professionally done?
It was made at a place in Seattle called Innovative audio. I think they're no longer in Business. I got it from PnoyG20t. He hadnt been active for 6 months. I tried to get ahold of him here via pm and e-mail and couldnt reach him. Earlier this yr I found an add on CL in Seattle for the box and got ahold of him that way. I picked it up at a mini meet with the NWG crew. Prior to this set-up I had a Kicker solobaric 12. If you want, I can take the covers off so you can see how it's set-up.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Ugly said:
shut up hooker you know what I meant :p I have sausage fingers that hit two keys instead of one :p
me too. no chance at all to be a famous pianist...

Uncle Dave said:
Sausage fingers to match the Bacon neck. :p
you mean bacon ankles/feet?

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
P11Gdub said:
you mean bacon ankles/feet?
Nope, Bacon is on the neck or back. When dealing with "Ankles" it's "Cankles"

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
you know, Dave.. i never thought you had the epitome of the elevens.. i have seen my fair share of "clean" p11s. .... and i really wish i had the time to read and post to everything.. i read this 2 weeks ago and just now i am getting to reply.. i work allot now. but really .. i like what you have done. and have a great deal of respect for NON rice modifications. you buy mods precisely and they have proven you successful. just dont go and use some night shades on corners or whatever..........keep her saintly......

and for those of you who dont know what epitome means ...heres the definition from dictionary.com

e·pit·o·me /ɪˈpɪtəmi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[i-pit-uh-mee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. a person or thing that is typical of or possesses to a high degree the features of a whole class: He is the epitome of goodness.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Dave I'm sorry for all the mean things I said about you. You are still cool.
Now that I have my NWG card back. ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome ride and I'm late on the congrats as I just joined the forum. I also just picked up a P11, so it's awesome to see what kind of mods there is out there. Would love any direction on your rear diy spoiler and carbon trims. Congrats again.

141 - 156 of 156 Posts