Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I want to replace both my fender liners that are torn up, but I have stumbled upon something odd. The OEM part number for the '99 G20 fender liner is 638417J100 and 638407J100 (Left and Right respectively). Apparently '00-'02 has a different part numbers for fender liners which are 638417J110 and 638407J110 (Left and Right respectively).

My question is, are they interchangeable? If there is any difference, what would it be? (Mounting points perhaps?)

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

·
The figure it out guy...
1,348 Posts
I have a 99 passenger fender liner on my 02.... I think they are the same, or close enough that they swap ...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 99 passenger fender liner on my 02.... I think they are the same, or close enough that they swap ...
Thanks for the quick response. Do you remember having to modify any of the mounting points? Or was it a straight forward swap? I would assume that the "mold" or shape is 100% the same, but then again that's why I am asking for feedback because I want to be sure before I buy it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
bump
both mine and the other panels under the engine and bumper are thrashed,

from looking on ebay, for some reason im not aware of they split the 1999 production year in half and ones before said date are 99 and down and if they are past that 99 date they wont fit.....
which the 99 n down seem to be one big piece and the 99 n up seem to be cut out into smaller sections idk

the ones i keep finding

1 - 5 of 5 Posts