Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We wanted to look good, so we had to take pics in front of the G's:

Thats my buddies blue g20 that I helped him find and buy on, with newly acquired 18's on it. It hasn't been shown yet here on the forums, so I figured this was a good opportunity

My girlfriend didn't go for the pictures in front of the car idea, but heres a pic of both of us:

Just another example how whenever anyone wants to go anywhere, our group always wants to take the G20's

BTW, I am not in high school anymore, this was the girlfriends prom.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
good shit mang...my proms this saturday and im pretty stoked. hope u had fun at yours.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
nice pics man. where did you get the clear side/bumper parking light? is that an altima lens? year/model? thanks

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I woiuld bang your girlfriend :)....and maybe your car, but definately not you, or that dude in the white suite :).

·
Registered
595 Posts
prom

young blood keep doing what it is u do.......there will ALWAYS be haters.......but dam king ....she is very attractive....u go boy.....and u knew people would have jokes...but u knew she was looking good thats y u put it up......good boy

·
Registered
595 Posts
youngblood

take it easy killer........but i wasnt addressing u BRO..............i hate that fucking word....excuse my language.....

1 - 20 of 50 Posts