Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i built this box last spring for one 12". the box fits perfectly into a p11 g20 and it looks great, the front is covered with charcoal carpet so it matches the interior of the trunk.(i constantly get complements on it, which is why i hate to see it go) however i want more bass so i am forced to sell the box in order to make a box for 2 12s.the fiberglass cost about $120 bucks to build it is marine quailty from West Marine, boat store, and it took a lot of man hours to build. i am only selling the box for $125 and the sub for $150. the sub is a 12" shallow mount premir sub.(brand new i blew the last one so i got a new one on warnty and never put it in) I will sell them togeather for $250.Premier Subwoofers TS-SW1241D

sub box pics
the interior of the box is 0.74 cubic inches

If u r intrested or have questions eamil me at my email
i live in richmond va

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Where are you located? Do you have any feedback anywhere? ebay, any other forum. That will help your sale.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
where are you located

·
Registered
494 Posts
Wow nice box, only if you had it setup for a 10". Id buy it off you instantly for $125. Would you consider making a replica but for a 10inch for that price?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont think i would build another, it was way to much work i only did it because i was putting it in my car. But i have been planning my next box and i will have to put pics up it when i am done, it should be pretty nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
suckit,
i thought about it and there is a way i could convert it for a 10inch sub. if i cut a ring out of mdf the size of the ring on the box then cut a hole for the size of a 10" sub on that ring, then rapped it in carpet then mounted it on the front it would work perfectly.
let me know your thoughts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts