Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a demand for these, even if they're the same price or slightly more expensive than a JWT flywheel?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
P10 WRC said:
i think if you can verify that they wont throw a code, there might be
The new fidanza should not throw a code. The JWT definitely will not because it uses a factory ring gear on the flywheel.

But would you spend as much or more on a Fidanza, just because of the name? Or would you rather get the nice JWT unit for an equal or lesser price.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
my old fidansa trew the crank sencor lack of cog code. It also cracked at the contact point. Can you blam it though? I right now have a stocker given to me and i feel a big diferents in the 2 as far as just driveing. I hve not rn the new unit at all but i have had fun with mine till it kicked the curb

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GT20iR said:
findanza makes the JWT flywheels
I didn't realize that. I've never actually had both side by side... cool

·
Registered
288 Posts
i would be interested in a flywheel eventually, not sure when but eventually lol.
how much are the friction pads anyways

·
Registered
12,425 Posts
I dont think the friction pads are that much, i think they are in the $75 range. if you use a regular organic clutch and a good quality pressure plate, it should last you a long time. if you use a 6 puck and extreme pressure plate that holds 500-600hp it will wear the ring down faster.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Fidanza also makes it for Competition...cheaper getting it from them as well but it did set off a cel for CAS on a 95G.

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Im looking into buying one...

do they help out a lot? what kind of benefits are you looking at for having a lightend flywheel? I read/heard better acceleration...anything else?

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
for those of you that installed the fidanza on an obd2 car.... which part # flywheel did you install? was it the one listed for the b15 sentra?

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
I bought mine from a local turbo guy tht sold his se-r and never installed it. but i have the old code seting one. but i no longer use mine cuase it is badly crusifyed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts