Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found a g20 that was completely clean, unmolested and drivable!
150K, base model, everything works including the cruise and a/c!
Pretty stoked, can't wait to swap in p11 leather interior, source some fogs and whatnot, and just enjoy driving!

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
I suggest p10 leathers over p11. Later year p11 leather is cheap. Early p11 leather is fantastic but not much better then p10 touring if at all. Def not worth making it fit.

Car looks fantastic :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
no clue how hard it is to fit. I don't cross breed myself. P10 stuff on p10's and p11 stuff on p11's LOL.

·
Registered
8,172 Posts
all these good looking p10's keep popping up on here. I'm starting to get an itch. I'd love to snag one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fair enough on the cross breeding, guess the p11 interior is gonna go in my VE b14.
I'll. Get some more pics up at some point.
no molesting planned yet, got too many projects going on, but i forsee a LSD trans, everything in the suspension that is rubber getting replaced with poly, and maybe some decent suspension. but for now until everything else is done, just cosmetics, mudflaps, fogs , leather interior, that sort of stuff, maybe an OEM wing if I can find one in the right.color.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Keep it wingless!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.