Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOOHOO, i finally got done installing my GC's. The ride is so much better and it takes corners great. i just got home and finished tweakin it for ride height and damping and it feels great, just thought i'd let everyone know. i'd highly recomend this setup for all those thinkin about using it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
i'd highly recomend this setup for all those thinkin about using it.
Oh yeah, just flip me a few hunnerd bucks and I'll plop those babies in, hehe. Glad to hear that we have another P10 with a nice suspension setup.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kyb agx's

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
What spring rates and what agx settings have you found you like so far? I'm running the 340F/250R springs and i normally run around 2/3 on the street.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i got the recomended spring rates from GC and i have the fronts set at 2 and the rears at 4... i started out at 3 but i thought it was a bit to bouncy so last night when i was setting the height i switched them and the ride was so much better. Now that the heights are right and the damping is where i like it it feels so much better than what it did. The handling in corners is UNREAL!! i hit a turn at between 30-35yesterday (90 degree) while checking everything and my tires barely squeeled (sp) and there is very little body roll.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
tdog551 said:
The handling in corners is UNREAL!! i hit a turn at between 30-35yesterday (90 degree) while checking everything and my tires barely squeeled (sp) and there is very little body roll.
Just wait until you get some really sticky tires (like the Falken Azenis, or an R compound race tire), good brakes, some track time, and more experience with your current setup. That's when things start to get VERY interesting (and possibly scary at times :p) =)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wait until you get some really sticky tires (like the Falken Azenis, or an R compound race tire), good brakes, some track time, and more experience with your current setup. That's when things start to get VERY interesting (and possibly scary at times )
yep, my toyo proxes will be retired with the falken azenis as soon as i run them down enough. what kinda brake upgrades would you suggest???

most of my cosmetics are done for now so bolt-ons are all next on the list, should have most of them on by next summer and then maybe i'll do a lil track run (if i can find a track and not blow up my old ass engine ((it's at around 155K now...:*( )) one more Q, anyone know of any places that'll do a good DET swap in the cincinnati area (KY, OH, IN)? thanks!

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
ahha man you are doing pretty much the exact same things I am doing to my p10. getting me a JIC suspension end of this month and some mr7's with hopefully falkens :lol:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yup, i'm lookin to have enough by may at the latest. where you gettin yours put in at. i'm thinkin of droppin it off at jgy

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Exsqueeze my ignorance, but can anyone ilaborate the following makes.

KYB
GC

im searching online for a good suspension setup that you guys recommend but havent came across any links for them as yet. If you can supply the name, i can find a site for info on them.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
is that .com by any chance?
Ive just had a look at the KYB's but im a bit lost as to what equivilant year G20 my P11 is, so i cant norrow down which part numbers AGX for mine.

These are just shocks arent they? i would just fit my Eibachs onto them right?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Damn! i hate this, everytime i look up parts, the only reference i can give is the Infiniti G20, but what year is my P11 equivilant to??? 1999?? 2000??? what????

For the Love of Chr*st!! i just cant find those KYB's on Tirerack.com for my P11. Can anyone lend a hand?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts