Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
I wonder how it compares to the NEW C6 Z06.
what's your quarter mile time?

·
Old Man Brian
7,536 Posts
phatpinoyboy said:
supras are garbage :p
;p; welcome to the darkside :monkey: :smile:
hahaha!
I love those SUPRA's .... but they are so damn old and most of them are beat to crap by now. If you spend the right amount of coin and look around long enough, you can find a gem.

·
Registered
487 Posts
95g ATL said:
hahaha!
I love those SUPRA's .... but they are so damn old and most of them are beat to crap by now. If you spend the right amount of coin and look around long enough, you can find a gem.

I completely agree. To me Supra's are one of the best cars ever made. Ufortunately trying to find a clean one is alomst impossible. My best friend found a TT version with 130k, completely rusted out (I mean you could stick your finger and it would go right through). The guy still wanted 13G. I cant wait to see your pics, please post them!!! Ryu750 is going to be jealous.

One more thing, Corvette's also get my respect, especially the new Z06 which is hands down the domestic king. :evil:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Nice that you found your dream car Cass. I hope it is all you want and more! :thumbsup:

jamse-r said:
I completely agree. To me Supra's are one of the best cars ever made. Ufortunately trying to find a clean one is alomst impossible. My best friend found a TT version with 130k, completely rusted out (I mean you could stick your finger and it would go right through). The guy still wanted 13G.
Often the same for 240SX (S13) cars... I would like to have a Sil40 but...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
There's one by my GF's house, they never move it. I've been debating going up to their door and offering to take it off their hands, it's my dad's dream car, mine is the G of course :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts