Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Green G w/ window spoiler

Ok...only a handle full of people have seen my car from this forum and I am wanting to share with you all my precious. First this is what I began with...

and now this is the beauty I have now...I will be adding one more pic shortly after I put on my agx shocks and tein lowering springs...just let me know what you think.
I removed the pinstriping but when I get my car repainted over the summer I am going to add red pinstripes to it and paint the car black.

I bondo'd a primera grill and debaged the car

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
lookin good man! i like the grill alot. i was also interested in the spoiler. was that on there when you got it?? i think the stock spoiler or a little m3 style spoiler is the way to go but it doesn't look bad.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The spoiler...I hate to say it is from a Honda Accord :p...It was on there when I bought the car and I havent decided to take it off yet. The light doesnt work and it serves no function but whatever...about the wheels...I hate them soooo much. They are on every car I see. Motegi makes them in almost every size so everybody gets them because they are cheap. Looking into getting new wheels over the summer but for now I am waiting on the VE and auto to manual swap to happen

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
brent, I see you car all the time. its no hotness :p ahah jk his car isnt bad at all, the body is much better than mine... But i like mine more.... black and 5-speed FTW.... (yeah brent FTW = for the win ahahahahahahah (inside joke people))
Oh and ask him about the ant. His for some reason sticks straight up.... Mine and other are have a tilt to them.... I tell him its fuaked up... but hes planned that already...

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its getting slammed on wednesday...stupid setbacks screwed me over so hopefully wednesday is the day for new pics. Also, a lot of people have been saying the green looks really good and all so I am not too sure if I want to repaint the whole car black or if I want to redo the green with black accents. Damn this confussion

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry for it being so long since I last posted pics of the car...I took off the wing in exchange for the rear window spoiler from a fellow forum member and I added JDM sidemarkers...here are the new pics

and well when Steve (luciferblkG20) and I took off the old wing we had to fill some holes and then repaint them...dont hate me for the terrible paint job but the car is getting completely painted new over the summer so I will live with this for now...

we also bondoed the antenna hole because I have an in-car antenna :p

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the lip is one my friend Steve (luciferblkG20) told me about...its not his original idea but since he did it on his car I thought it looked good so I stole the idea :p
This is his ride with it on there

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
lookin strizz man, very sharp

1 - 20 of 33 Posts