Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally scrounged up enough cash to get my windows tinted. When I got the car, only the side windows were tinted, and the tint was old, purple, and bubbling off. Driving at night was terrible due to the lack of tint in the back window and everyone having extremely bright headlights...and getting into the car after it's been sitting in the sun sucked too. It's all fixed now though! I got 20% all around and love it. Now I just need some mesh wheels and a CAI, and the car will be pretty much done.

And now, on to the pics.

My new shift knob:

A sticker my friend gave me:

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to remind me not to roll down the windows when I'm going that fast. ;) A good friend of mine had a bunch of them so I stuck one in my car for a little fun.

EDIT: Thanks nj!

·
Registered
526 Posts
That looks really good esp with the blue paint and the tan shifter boot! clean and nice color! The tint sets it off nicely, but if your open to suggestions I'd try a wood shifter knob and see how it looks compared to the nismo

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll probably try a couple more knobs, I just got a great deal on the nismo knob. It's normally $40, and I got it for $5.50. I love ebay!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well my tint isn't exactly legal. I'm gonna roll down the windows when I see a cop.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
very nice

I like that blue...

you have a very clean looking ride. I wish my G20 looked that nice.

Did the G20 come in blue? If not, that paint looks real good.

BTW, what did the shop do for your header studs? Can you show some pictures of it?

·
♥
3,947 Posts
looks good man. nice and clean with the new tint.

i like your sticker to... i picked one up at the vdub classic a couple years ago... it only applies to the rear windows tho :) LOL

1 - 20 of 33 Posts