·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wow you must have used up a few rolls of film there. :lol:
Looks great. What color is that? Some kind of dark green pearl?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
That looks like midnight blue.

It's lookin good - especially that first picture where you got those purdy pinkish trees in bloom :).

Did you take those pictures in the Hampton's? :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
how come your front grille is chrome? i thought the G20 sport comes w/ a color matched front grille?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yeah, it's a 2001 G20touring---the Sport is basically the Touring model with a neater name and the aforementioned body-color grille, along with some other nifty stuff over the old touring...like that aluminum trim stuff, yum.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah it's a 2001 Touring model but I have the chrome sills thats on the 2002 sport and the grill off the 2002 is on its way. The emblem in the back is off a 2001 Q45. It is midnight blue, but in the right light it definatally has a green tint. I took the pictures in Newport Rhode Island. It was a digital camera so film wasn't a problem, I just shot away.

I'm having the windows tinted 35% in a few weeks and will be putting on the new grill. I'll post some more pics when its done, but they're not going to look like the last ones, I don't plan on going back to newport for a while...the next pics will probably be in my driveway...

Thanks for the compliments guys

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts