Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I posted from my phone and wasn't able to post pics. I forgot to mention the clutch is done so it's not drivable at the moment which is why I listed it for Orlando.. I'll get pics up in a few hours.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
why send the car to be crushed?
Its stated in the ad..

The car is parked in the garage of my mothers old house which is being put up for rent and they told me I last night that I need to move the car by Friday. Unfortunatly for me I do not have anywhere to keep the car so I want to try to either sell it as is or part the car out

·
Registered
825 Posts
I would love to have this. But I am in KS, and have no money. Sorry about your luck, man. Also, wasn't me texting you. Don't be angry about that text though, he was just throwing it out there. I'm sure he wasn't trying to be insulting.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would love to have this. But I am in KS, and have no money. Sorry about your luck, man. Also, wasn't me texting you. Don't be angry about that text though, he was just throwing it out there. I'm sure he wasn't trying to be insulting.
I'm not angry it was just hilarious. He wouldn't accept me saying no thanks. He went from wanting the car and telling me how he'll pick it up asap to saying I'm a punk ass 20yr old kid that lives with mommy making excuses why I can bring the car to my house in Davenport and saying he doesn't need my piece of shit lol. He reminded me of those guys that ask a girls for her number like "Hey beautiful you sexy goddess can I have your number?" get rejected and start calling the same girl ugly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.