Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty cool i went to the movies today and parked alone like usual.
i come back out to see a kitted p10 with clean mint interior parked next to me . never happens!

left them a note nice p10

g20.net
casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
from seeing it in person i can tell u the sideskirts look real blocky it doesnt flow real well the front bumper only looks good from certain directions from some other angles it looks crazy..

the rear bumper is good its better looking then in the pic.. rear fits perfect.

the interior on this thing was mint and auto

the spoiler looked to big for the trunk like it sits on half the trunk lid but it did not look bad looks like a g35 ype spoiler.

overall nice p10 just a tadd overdone.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I wonder if just the bumper would look good by itself on a P10 or maybe with a Primera eGT front bumper. Overall it doesnt look too bad but like Bishous-G said "its a little overdone in my taste" and I would have to agree.

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
Damn Cas, sorry you can't get a true G meet. If I was still in FL, we'd have KR4 meets every week.

When/where did you get the duals?

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
deftapcubus said:
Damn Cas, sorry you can't get a true G meet. If I was still in FL, we'd have KR4 meets every week.

When/where did you get the duals?
got the headlights then
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51982&page=9&pp=20

and i know we would of been having meets..... i guess for now i will settle for some g parking next to me at the mall or wherever... lol

casual

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whats port tampa SOG?
I have a house in Riverview,Fl right next to Brandon... very nice town very cool people.
luv it out here.. i got a good family (tenants) in it too..

I now liv in Gulfport,Fl but i'm back and fourth everyday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts