Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slamfest in tampa is the first weekend in november.It would be cool if we could get together and show.I will be there with my club.drop me a line if you want more info:lol:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
man i live like 5 minutes from the state fairgrounds where its at i'll def be there!!
in fact i'm setting up my tent as we speak ;) slamfest was tight last year and this year will be the firs t that they will have some g's there cuz there was none last year not even in the parking lot ..
take it easy
casual

·
Registered
222 Posts
hmm

sorry ill be a "no show" for slamfest 2002 , but ill be there for 2003 :monster:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Hey I will try my best to get down there. Is it the same place as the lowrider show?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will try to get all the info tonight.Looking forward to seeing cool Gs:smoke:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll be at slamfest! And casual, your wrong about last year man, I had my g there. But other than mine I didn't see any others. Hopefully we can get a whole lotta them there this year to represent.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
Why cant any of this shit be down south!? :cool:

I hear you man !!! But we should try and make it .... send more detials as they come in .... maybe CAS will put us up for the night and introduce us to some models
:cheeky:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
lol put you guys up i didnt get what that one meant but yeah i can introduce you to some crews some ladies it just makes the time go by so much easier sort of like having a beer on a hot day while working on the car

but you know what you south guys should at least come to slamffest cuz its not in orlando orlando is really far from you guys but this is in tampa and from my crib in tampa to miami i get there in about 3 hours flat
not too bad maybe i could come down to miami by my cu's house then rde back down with you guys

i dont know
time will tell
casual

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Umm Cas Tampa i think i farther then Orlando, tell you what, ill make it as long as i can stay in your crib...j/k Im really thinkning of going anf i guess taking the G to see if they start an infiniti class. Ill put 500 of brick on the back and front to SLAM the car...lol maybe not the judges check

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Umm Cas Tampa i think i farther then Orlando, tell you what, ill make it as long as i can stay in your crib...j/k Im really thinkning of going anf i guess taking the G to see if they start an infiniti class. Ill put 500 of brick on the back and front to SLAM the car...lol maybe not the judges check
tampa is about 2 hours before orlando about a 1 and half and on that weekend the roads will be jammed pack with imports thats why i may opt to ride there for parking reasons and etc...

u could stay at my crib but we a bit far from the show and i gott go up to orlando in advance to avoid the traffic might go the day before and sleep in orlando u could stay at the crib only thing is i cant have alot of my boys here wify gets kind of mad about that

500lbs lol u'r bugged out
i havent driven the g in like a month now just parked in the garage waiting on mods so we will see
casual

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I was just joking Cas, i wont stay at your crib. I guess its closer, it just seems so much farther away. Well because my brother lived in Clearwater, Tampa.

·
Registered
24 Posts
well i dont kno 4 sure whether i can make it, im comin from west palm so does anyone kno how long it will take 2 get there?my work is bad about me takin days off so i couldnt stay the night out there.. what day does it start n end on? if anyone has more info please let me kno on a post or in an email at [email protected] cuz im sure i can get a couple of my gurls intrested in goin up there 4 a day 2 check out the cars n of coarse all the hott guyz drivin them ;)

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
well i dont kno 4 sure whether i can make it, im comin from west palm so does anyone kno how long it will take 2 get there?my work is bad about me takin days off so i couldnt stay the night out there.. what day does it start n end on? if anyone has more info please let me kno on a post or in an email at [email protected] cuz im sure i can get a couple of my gurls intrested in goin up there 4 a day 2 check out the cars n of coarse all the hott guyz drivin them
-from west palm it will take about 3 and a half hours to 4
-i beleive it begins oct 19 and goes on 20 and 21
-from around west palm u got domiken might be coming down for the show
-more info on dates and price and directions at hotimportnights.com
me i might drive down to miami then drive back down the day to go to the show but i dont know most likely i might go the day of or the day before but ride because of all the traffic
talk to you later
casual

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
nicholeg20t said:
well i dont kno 4 sure whether i can make it, im comin from west palm so does anyone kno how long it will take 2 get there?my work is bad about me takin days off so i couldnt stay the night out there.. what day does it start n end on? if anyone has more info please let me kno on a post or in an email at [email protected] cuz im sure i can get a couple of my gurls intrested in goin up there 4 a day 2 check out the cars n of coarse all the hott guyz drivin them ;)

casual said:

-from west palm it will take about 3 and a half hours to 4
-i beleive it begins oct 19 and goes on 20 and 21
-from around west palm u got domiken might be coming down for the show
-more info on dates and price and directions at hotimportnights.com
me i might drive down to miami then drive back down the day to go to the show but i dont know most likely i might go the day of or the day before but ride because of all the traffic
talk to you later
casual
Me, Illusive and Domiken could be right behind you gurls

;)

Since we are coming from Miami.... it would nice to get a little posse up there .....:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey poppy morenito.. do u have aim or aol? if u do please instant message me at xoxprincessxox15 so we can talk more off the post thanks nichole

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
We have the proxxy service to AIM and Yahoo Im turned off here at Port St Lucie machines .. I may be able use one of the other guess machines ...

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
so all u people from miami hit me on the cell when u reach up by tampa area and sir-c we'll meet up i guess somwwhere in tampa earlier on and then when they pass through we meet them and all continue on to orlando..
what u think? then we go to that pre nissan meet and etc..
casual

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Give me more info cas, i dont want to go to Tampa and get lost. PLus i need a motel 6 or 8 or something to stay at, if not ill sleep in the G.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts