Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my G minus the drivers side floormat and I talked to a local Infiniti dealer about buying one and they said that it was discontinued

Question-Will the front mats from a 99 up G20 fit my 91 properly ?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Go to the dealership (before they sell all their g20s) and ask them if you can test fit one from their stock. I'm betting they'll let you take one out of a car there and try it out.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
They are on eBay right now. Both P10 and P11's i think. They are the OEM floor mats.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Here's a site I found to get alot of the OEM parts for the G20.

http://www.infinitiparts.net

Click on accessory catalog then click on interior then scrool down to floor mats.

That should get you what you need.

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
I need some new carpet or some covers for the mats because they get so dirty.. does anyone use those plastic covers for the mats, do they look ugly??
Your car is brand new and you need new floormats already???

·
Registered
424 Posts
G20 SpoRt 2002 said:
I need some new carpet or some covers for the mats because they get so dirty.. does anyone use those plastic covers for the mats, do they look ugly??
yeah....you got it dirty already? how? are you running a farm or something? LOL....

I use winter floormats along with the one I took from the maui blue (R.I.P.) during the winter. The new set of floor mat is for the summer breezes :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a P10 and my mom has a P11, her floormats do not fit perfectly in my ride. So no they do not fit. Sorry.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I just bought new P10 floormats from Orlando Infiniti...theres coming to me tomorrow.

Also, you should be able to get them from Scottsdale too...The problem was that the floormats were on like a 3 month national backorder so you may not get some now, but they still do make them.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
It all his " friends " from the Pink Pony heels messing up his carpets. ( inside Miami joke ). But I am sure you can figure it out ..lol

·
LAST5DOA
2,348 Posts
Hhhmmmm...."The Pink Pony" thats down the street from "The Man Hole", right???...I mean so I was told!-LOL =)

G20 Sport: First off, I never let friends w/ dirty ass in the whip! Second, I've seen chrome non skid pads that you can stick on your existing floor mats (or buy new ones and put chrome plate on old/new ones). I think this would look better than plastic jobbies!
Either that or lose the friends =) -the easier way!

L8R

·
LAST5DOA
2,348 Posts
Damn it, I forgot where I saw them (chrome mats). I think they were in one of my auto parts books.

They are little chrome plates that a have non-skid surface (like on truck runningboards). They're something like 12" x 18" and snap through your existing floor mats (they have ones that stick to your foor) where the pleather foot pads usually are. Not a whole floormat like a footmat.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts