Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be a bit of condensation in the headlight.........i washed the car this morning, and just saw it.............any ideas on how to get it out? Do i need to be worried about this?
~Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
311 Posts
ummm. It's not a good thing because is can damage the reflective coating. I'm not sure if this hold true for G20s/primeras but it can happen with some lights.

If not tried it but see if you can soak up the worst with some paper towel attached to a stick and try to dry the rest out with wair air or something. You sould try and see how the moisture got in in the first place though. maybe one of the seals on the bulb holder has perished/worn/cracked/gone-on-a-world-tour or something.

·
Registered
69 Posts
It's a bad sign if you have "fog" in your lens. It means that the waterproof seal isn't working. This could potentially cause a short and blow your bulbs/wires. Check the rubber parts around the housing. Make sure they're not damaged in any way and make sure they're tight.

You can try a hair dryer or something like that to get out the moisture.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i had forgotten to put my clearence bulb back in, and im pretty sure thats how the water got in...........in any case, used the hair dryer method, worked wonders..........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts