Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I am new around here. Just hopped over from freshalloy.com

I was wondering if anyone had a "How-To" for wiring the fog lights to go on with the cornering lamps. It was a simple matter in the SVT, just splice the foggie relay to read +12v from the corners instead of the headlights. but does this kind of relay exist for our cars? do i need to meddle with the stalk itself?

any help would be great! :nerd:

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
t seems that that will work for 200sx i dont know if it will for a g but there was anice writeup for the g at this one site made by boogie but he said a while back he wont be doing that site no more and that it will be on g20net when the site is done..
casual

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice!

that is EXACTLY the type of info i am looking for.

thanks!!! i'll take a look at the wireswhen i come back from vacation and let you all know if the instructions are accurate.

·
Registered
194 Posts
casual said:
t seems that that will work for 200sx i dont know if it will for a g but there was anice writeup for the g at this one site made by boogie but he said a while back he wont be doing that site no more and that it will be on g20net when the site is done..
casual

I know what write-up you're talking about. It gives the same procedure that's in the other link, except he had pictures included with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts