Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows of any fog lights that will fit with p11 bumpers. Besides the oem and jdm p11 fogs.

·
Suzie Kl0ne
2,153 Posts
oem looks the best (sudm, euro, jdm) . any aftermarket/ebay junkie foglight will look bad. unless you do your own projector fog retrofit . a few members on here are in the middle of making theres. you can find the thread somewhere

·
The figure it out guy...
1,348 Posts
Im in the middle of retro-fitting Lexus 300is fogs. They already have projectors factory so the beam should be nice and the housing is very close in shape. Like everything I do, its a slow project ;) ... so If I get around to finishing it ill post up how I did it..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im in the middle of retro-fitting Lexus 300is fogs. They already have projectors factory so the beam should be nice and the housing is very close in shape. Like everything I do, its a slow project ;) ... so If I get around to finishing it ill post up how I did it..

I always wonder if those fogs could work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Side Skirts popping off

I was working on my car and didn't realize the jack was popping the side skirt up. Now it is just popped up on the middle I tried to pop it back in but It wont budge. Just dont wanna break any tabs if anyone has any info..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts