Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with the fog lights i wanted to make them yellow.. is there any way of doin this at home or the shoemaker way...

·
Registered
703 Posts
i did mines with yellow tint..took me 20 mins a light..

·
Registered
703 Posts
or buy yellow h3 foglights lamps.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
transparent paint... would i b able to get that at a place like pep boys or auto zone for those who live in the states.?

·
Low is a Lifestyle
3,190 Posts
g20kidd said:
transparent paint... would i b able to get that at a place like pep boys or auto zone for those who live in the states.?
Know of any Hobby people stores close by ????

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
damn thanks guys hopefully ill be able to have this thign all prepped soon lol its jus a lil too friggn cold up here in toronto to work. lol

·
Registered
703 Posts
i bought yellow window tint from ebay for 18 dollars, 13ft..yeah i end up using 1 roll for 3 cars(doing it and re-doing it again) the g20, a corolla, and testing on a tsx...but yeah ill take a pic of the tint roll and post it

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
chick_pleaz said:
i bought yellow window tint from ebay for 18 dollars, 13ft..yeah i end up using 1 roll for 3 cars(doing it and re-doing it again) the g20, a corolla, and testing on a tsx...but yeah ill take a pic of the tint roll and post it
Did you put the tint on the outside of the lenses? I bought the yellow gel sheet from a lighting store but havent gotten the fogs opened using the oven method. If I cant get the fogs opened then I'll just do teh hobby store paint and trade the yellow gel sheet for some amber for a diff project.

·
Registered
703 Posts
yeah i put the film on the outside and cut it off where the lens ended and electrical taped the edges as a protectant. but its not perfect a few air bubbles here and there but still get the effect.i have another 6ft roll and if i get around to it then ill re-do the fogs with patience and a hair dryer..

·
Registered
703 Posts
btw the tints were self-adhesive..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts