Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ive tried searching the site, and ive only found that some people have retro fitted projectors into their headlamps..

my ultimate goal would be to have a HID kit for my headlights, and somehow manage to fit these suckers into my fog housings..

they are the lowbeam headlights off my old civic.. nothid, but just silverstar bulbs or something nice and bright..

has anyone tried retro'ing projectors into the fog spots? you think itll work? opinons?

edit: pic link fixed

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
call me stupid, but you think i should just put them in the spots? or bit it behind the stock lens?

i guess ill see saturday how they fit up.. im just trying to get ideas.

(lol, i didnt even pick up my car yet, and im already planning so many mods, lmao)
(youll see tho, after getting my car, there will be so many nice lil changes that will just make it soo nice! )

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
My vote is to fit them into the foglight housings like it sounds like you are wanting to do. It would look really awesome and I dont think it would be too dificult to figure out how to mount them in there. Be the first...go for it!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ill be able to tell ya sat/sunday once i get the car. ooo this weekend is gonna be good. i got plans to clear out the front rear corners, hopefully stealth the headlights (thats if i can buff out the foggy plastic in my headlights).. ill be working on mounting the projectors into the fog spots, next week im going to try and paint the stock rims gunmetal (maybe... might be more time consuming then i anticipate) and hopefully get working on my grill, not sure what im doing with it yet, maybe cut it open, maybe just paint it..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts