Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help. I purchased a set of factory foglights off a guy a couple of months ago. I need help cutting the black part out of the bumper. Has anyone every done that ? I also need the two sets of bolts that attach the foglights to the frame of the car. I also need the button on the dash to turn them off or on. Any suggestion would really help.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
well...

www.infinitpartsusa.com sells the switch for around $20 and you can get free shipping this month..

I just had fog lights put on my car (*not stock ones but used the stock wiring) and those black covers are set up to be easily cut along the line... you do need a saw for it is all.. it is plastic that cuts pretty easily...

infinitipartsusa probably has the connecting bolts too if you just call to ask on Monday during normal business hours!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well another question

I put my foglights in today. They really look nice. I have to wait until my switch comes in (from stealership) friday. The parts guy gave me the bolts for free. Altough they were not on the computer diagram. I need to know if I need a relay or some kind of fuse. I noticed in the box to the left (under the hood)there is a space for another relay. Is that space for the foglights? If it is whats the number of watts or amps rating I need to get. What did you need for yours.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: well...

Chris said:
I just had fog lights put on my car (*not stock ones but used the stock wiring) and those black covers are set up to be easily cut along the line...
What foglights did you use?? Do you have a pic I can see??

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the factory set
sorry no picture right now will try to get a picture up

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the relay from Auto Zone it was like 18 bucks. Turned the foglights on and they look great. I think Im going to replace the bulbs with piaa super whites. Thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Hey Chris where in Chicago do you live. I noticed that your license plate frame said FEILDS. I live in Arlington Heights. Just wondering Though. Is there other people in our area with g20s.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Fields

yup... I see other G20's but mostly just stock or city ones with lots of door dings and other dents...

As far as I know, mine is the only p10 with p11 rims... I see at least 4 other P10s in my neighborhood in driveways.. and plenty of p11s -- all bone stock

I'm just north of Chicago.... North Shore area:) I live 3 blocks away from Lake Michigan actually :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts